First of all i would never be afraid of youWhat?![]()

Second of all, being sweet just because you wanna know what i said wouldn't work with me

Exactly!Yes, it was an accident, and I'm not the only one and the first one that made mistake in Mafia Game.
First of all i would never be afraid of youWhat?![]()


Exactly!Yes, it was an accident, and I'm not the only one and the first one that made mistake in Mafia Game.
Yeah, that's better.okay then let me rephrase it as you appear to be mad
ogre sounds fitting though
and well, bashing may be too much to say. If you're ready just see for yourself XD


But you said you fear latin women.First of all i would never be afraid of you
Second of all, being sweet just because you wanna know what i said wouldn't work with me![]()



Exactly!

With my character, which is passive most of the times i tend to get a bit ... woah... whenever i see someone with a "strong" personality, but i wouldn't be scared because of thatBut you said you fear latin women.
Ok, so don't tell me.


Got it.With my character, which is passive most of the times i tend to get a bit ... woah... whenever i see someone with a "strong" personality, but i wouldn't be scared because of that
Scav asked me who would i vote for most beautiful award and i said to him that i would vote for you, plus some other stuff




Got it.
It's not a big deal.
Tell me the other things.

Smart girl you are~Yeah, that's better.
I can't disagree, I know myself.
Oh, I didn't read it today because I didn't have much time and because I know I'll read some bullshit and maybe get mad for nothing. Who should be complaining about me more than anyone is she0, because I harmed him by accident and he's not mad because he know how sorry I'm about it. So I prefer to wait the game ends.
love is wonderful![]()

why do u hit me? you have something against love?

Thank you!!!It isn't, but since this is last round and to let things be mysterious, i didn't wanted to post at a place everyone can see what i said
I said i wasn't voting for you because i do talk more to you than the other girls, but because for me you are the prettiest
Happy now?
Just in case any of the others girls see this, you are also really pretty, but i can just vote for one



Thank you.Smart girl you are~

Thank you.
How the game is going till now?

Nothing.why do u hit me? you have something against love?![]()



your mafia sis was killed by a bomb, now it's night






thank to me those kind of things happen, im happey i spread loveThank you!!!![]()
Yeah, happy now.![]()
![]()

Merveilleux.wonderful![]()

Nothing happened, you crazy.thank to me those kind of things happen, im happey i spread love![]()

how is that thanks to you?thank to me those kind of things happen, im happey i spread love![]()

u wouldn't have said how beautiful she is to you if i didn't add oil to the firehow is that thanks to you?![]()

Heeey Adi!!! I saw you around and you seems to be a really nice girl. Kibe (Bob) always say good things about you.Heeey, Tata! I'm not sure if I introduced myself properly to you, I'm Adi as you probably know already. I'm glad you appeared here, I didn't know Nana had a sister though. It's gotten more fun with you around. ^^


