Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
...oh no she didn't
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I.HOPE.PIZZA.BECOME.EXTINCT.AND.YOU.STARVE. :yelling

You are prejudiced to people who likes anime. :gwah

I'm not old, everyone thinks I'm 16. :hee

RUUUN TO THE HILLS!!! :sexyarf
How can pizza be extinct if it's not living? YOUR SISTER'S BAD ENGLISH IS CONTAGIOUS! :gwah

What?

I highly doubt that, oldsugoi. :hurr

WHY?!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
GARY SO LINSANE
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
That reminds me of a story from work last year.

At the end of the school year, I was working at a middle school and the 6th and 7th graders have a career fair (8th graders were at DC or shadowing people at work). For the fair, students picked which jobs that they're interested in and they received a ticket to participate (e.g. if you want to become a pilot, you will receive a "pilot" ticket just to enter).

Anyway, I was in charge of one student so I was following him. Twice I was stopped by a teacher who asked me for my ticket so I can enter the classroom until they received that I was the substitute teacher. :XD
Lol! That's the problem!
I've been stopped in movie theater, bars and concerts. Sometimes it's funny, but sometimes it's a bit annoying. ._.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Lol! That's the problem!
I've been stopped in movie theater, bars and concerts. Sometimes it's funny, but sometimes it's a bit annoying. ._.
lololol sucks to be you adn riki. I rarely get carded. :hee
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I don't know if you would want to show a llama a garden bursting into life...he'll eat it :gwah
LOL! But eat is happiness, so that's fine!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So is having a good nap. ^^
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Not so much as learned but its my parents native language.
Haha - I remember there was this you-tube video I saw showing how to count in Japanese - sometime back. I learned how to count to 10 as well.
My Japanese learning did not progress - much after those. ^^;


Edit :
I learned to count to 10 in ninjutsu, we couldn't count in portuguese.
Nice video, but some numbers are different, idk. o.õ
Me neither. e.e
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
uh - how are some numbers different? :blink
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Missed this so...



A little bit. I'm very rusty though. :sweatdrop

My mom did teach me how to say "bitch" and a saying similar to "bullshit" though. LOL



It does, doesn't it? :amuse
Lol, your mom is cool! :3
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Lol! That's the problem!
I've been stopped in movie theater, bars and concerts. Sometimes it's funny, but sometimes it's a bit annoying. ._.
I don't buy it :p

LOL! But eat is happiness, so that's fine!
I don't know if it was that type of garden :o

I learned to count to 10 in ninjutsu, we couldn't count in portuguese.
Nice video, but some numbers are different, idk. o.õ
Me neither. e.e
That's because there are different multiple ways to say them.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah - you mean like Yon / Shi = 4 and such?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
naruhodo


 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
How can pizza be extinct if it's not living? YOUR SISTER'S BAD ENGLISH IS CONTAGIOUS! :gwah

What?

I highly doubt that, oldsugoi. :hurr

WHY?!
The problem is not my english, but your inability to understanding my expressions. :notrust

You dislike people who likes anime. u.u

You don't have the courage to recognize it because you are jealous of my eternal youth! :hip

Because you prefer pizza them everything and you are naughty. :laser

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

Lol! Who is your Robin? :hurr

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

You're pretty hyper :o

What's wrong with my mind? :super

Where is my mind? :o

Why I'm hyper? -.-

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

I think I twa a puddy tat?

Dafuqqq?

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

lololol sucks to be you adn riki. I rarely get carded. :hee
Because you seem to be old! :nana
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
T

Lol! Who is your Robin? :hurr
First I was like :hurr ..... then I was like......





J/k
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un related but....



---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

@ tatsu - its an old toon show
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top