...oh no she didn't
Last edited:
How can pizza be extinct if it's not living? YOUR SISTER'S BAD ENGLISH IS CONTAGIOUS!I.HOPE.PIZZA.BECOME.EXTINCT.AND.YOU.STARVE.
You are prejudiced to people who likes anime.
I'm not old, everyone thinks I'm 16.
RUUUN TO THE HILLS!!!![]()


You're pretty hyperxi0!
Dirty mind!!!![]()



Lol! That's the problem!That reminds me of a story from work last year.
At the end of the school year, I was working at a middle school and the 6th and 7th graders have a career fair (8th graders were at DC or shadowing people at work). For the fair, students picked which jobs that they're interested in and they received a ticket to participate (e.g. if you want to become a pilot, you will receive a "pilot" ticket just to enter).
Anyway, I was in charge of one student so I was following him. Twice I was stopped by a teacher who asked me for my ticket so I can enter the classroom until they received that I was the substitute teacher.![]()
lololol sucks to be you adn riki. I rarely get carded.Lol! That's the problem!
I've been stopped in movie theater, bars and concerts. Sometimes it's funny, but sometimes it's a bit annoying. ._.

LOL! But eat is happiness, so that's fine!I don't know if you would want to show a llama a garden bursting into life...he'll eat it![]()
I learned to count to 10 in ninjutsu, we couldn't count in portuguese.Not so much as learned but its my parents native language.
Haha - I remember there was this you-tube video I saw showing how to count in Japanese - sometime back. I learned how to count to 10 as well.
My Japanese learning did not progress - much after those. ^^;
Edit :

Lol, your mom is cool! :3Missed this so...
A little bit. I'm very rusty though.
My mom did teach me how to say "bitch" and a saying similar to "bullshit" though. LOL
It does, doesn't it?![]()
I don't buy itLol! That's the problem!
I've been stopped in movie theater, bars and concerts. Sometimes it's funny, but sometimes it's a bit annoying. ._.

I don't know if it was that type of gardenLOL! But eat is happiness, so that's fine!

That's because there are different multiple ways to say them.I learned to count to 10 in ninjutsu, we couldn't count in portuguese.
Nice video, but some numbers are different, idk. o.õ
Me neither. e.e
INDEEDAh - you mean like Yon / Shi = 4 and such?

I count: Ichi, ni, san, shi, go, roku, hichi, hachi, kyu, ju.uh - how are some numbers different?![]()
The problem is not my english, but your inability to understanding my expressions.How can pizza be extinct if it's not living? YOUR SISTER'S BAD ENGLISH IS CONTAGIOUS!
What?
I highly doubt that, oldsugoi.
WHY?!



Lol! Who is your Robin?naruhodo
![]()

Why I'm hyper? -.-You're pretty hyper
What's wrong with my mind?
Where is my mind?
Dafuqqq?I think I twa a puddy tat?
Because you seem to be old!lololol sucks to be you adn riki. I rarely get carded.![]()

First I was likeT
Lol! Who is your Robin?![]()
..... then I was like......