Ah - sometimes I suppose so -And embarrassing
Way to be sexist bro![]()

So feckn tired though - long day - is long.
Ah - sometimes I suppose so -And embarrassing
Way to be sexist bro![]()

Has it ever crossed your mind that this was a joke? The funny part is the contradiction and it was purposeful?And embarrassing
Way to be sexist bro![]()

True story?Has it ever crossed your mind that this was a joke? The funny part is the contradiction and it was purposeful?
You are not as smart as you think you are.![]()

Yes it did. And yes I got itHas it ever crossed your mind that this was a joke? The funny part is the contradiction and it was purposeful?
You are not as smart as you think you are.![]()


Why? Don't you think you're smart?Yes it did. And yes I got it
I don't think I'm smart![]()

I might be good at fooling people into thinking I amWhy? Don't you think you're smart?![]()
The smart ones don't think they are - they just are?Yes it did. And yes I got it
I don't think I'm smart![]()
Are you drunk?Fuck too many sangria - I cant sleep. ....

I'm good at fooling people into thinking that I'm confident. ._.I might be good at fooling people into thinking I am
I've heard this saying.The smart ones don't think they are - they just are?
Is true story =0.
I always thought I was smart but turns out it was so - so in reality. ^^
Yeah. Doesn't surprise me. I'm good at it too I suppose.I'm good at fooling people into thinking that I'm confident. ._.
A
I've heard this saying.

Not necessarily. Just means you didn't make too many typos this timeIf you understand that saying - then you're smart. So![]()

I guess it sounds familiar. Don't know if it's true or not...I've heard this saying.
Hi five! ._.Yeah. Doesn't surprise me. I'm good at it too I suppose.
Haha - somehow I kinda like that cool story.Hi five! ._.
I don't think I'm smart either but I don't think people think I'm. xD

I'm not confident enough to hi5 ._.Hi five! ._.
I don't think I'm smart either but I don't think people think I'm. xD

...no you cannotEven if I cant listen to the music - I can at least listen to the lyrics?

Haha - somehow I kinda like that cool story.![]()

Great. Now my brain is full of fuckThe wise don't know he's wise because he's aware that there is many things that he don't know.

Even if you're smart does not help, because you're mean.I'm not confident enough to hi5 ._.
Well, I don't think you're dumb. A good sense of humor is sign of intelligence, and you seem like you might have one......maybe
...no you cannot![]()

I think can I think I can...?...no you cannot![]()