Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,071
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And embarrassing :nuts



Way to be sexist bro :heh
Ah - sometimes I suppose so - :derp

So feckn tired though - long day - is long.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
And embarrassing :nuts



Way to be sexist bro :heh
Has it ever crossed your mind that this was a joke? The funny part is the contradiction and it was purposeful?
You are not as smart as you think you are. :fail
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,071
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Has it ever crossed your mind that this was a joke? The funny part is the contradiction and it was purposeful?
You are not as smart as you think you are. :fail
True story?

If I lay here .. if I just lay here, would ya lie with me and just forget the world?

Oooh But gona need someone too cook.... Maybe kidnapp Gary the cook. :ninja
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Has it ever crossed your mind that this was a joke? The funny part is the contradiction and it was purposeful?
You are not as smart as you think you are. :fail
Yes it did. And yes I got it :teehee

I don't think I'm smart :(
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,071
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Fuck too many sangria - I cant sleep. ....
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,071
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes it did. And yes I got it :teehee

I don't think I'm smart :(
The smart ones don't think they are - they just are?
Is true story =0.

I always thought I was smart but turns out it was so - so in reality. ^^
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Fuck too many sangria - I cant sleep. ....
Are you drunk? :teehee

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 AM ----------

I might be good at fooling people into thinking I am
I'm good at fooling people into thinking that I'm confident. ._.

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

The smart ones don't think they are - they just are?
Is true story =0.

I always thought I was smart but turns out it was so - so in reality. ^^
I've heard this saying.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,071
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nope - just had a few too drink. It was an after wedding party and got stuck staying over night out of state.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
If you understand that saying - then you're smart. So :edu
Not necessarily. Just means you didn't make too many typos this time :p

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

I've heard this saying.
I guess it sounds familiar. Don't know if it's true or not...
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yeah. Doesn't surprise me. I'm good at it too I suppose.
Hi five! ._.
I don't think I'm smart either but I don't think people think I'm. xD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,071
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Even if I cant listen to the music - I can at least listen to the lyrics?


---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

Hi five! ._.
I don't think I'm smart either but I don't think people think I'm. xD
Haha - somehow I kinda like that cool story. :p
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Hi five! ._.
I don't think I'm smart either but I don't think people think I'm. xD
I'm not confident enough to hi5 ._.

Well, I don't think you're dumb. A good sense of humor is sign of intelligence, and you seem like you might have one......maybe :derp

Even if I cant listen to the music - I can at least listen to the lyrics?
...no you cannot :errr
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
The wise don't know he's wise because he's aware that there is many things that he don't know.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I'm not confident enough to hi5 ._.

Well, I don't think you're dumb. A good sense of humor is sign of intelligence, and you seem like you might have one......maybe :derp



...no you cannot :errr
Even if you're smart does not help, because you're mean. :scry
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,071
Gender
Male
Country
United States
...no you cannot :errr
I think can I think I can...?

Speaking of phones - reminds me of that song by that girl carley J or something like that.

Its late here and I need some rest . Night Tatsu, Gary.

Spam y'all in the morrow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top