...Tomacco...PS: so it was indeed creepy

...Tomacco...
That's one of the best episodes in my opinion. So great...Tomacco...
PS: so it was indeed creepy![]()



How do you know?His spice tastes like my grandma![]()

I never tasted paprika.I'm hot paprika!!!![]()

Oh, portuga is here!I remember that episode, even though i prolly watched it more than 3/4 years ago![]()


Hmm...it's like chilli...I never tasted paprika.![]()
Oh no, DD! Does ghostly breasts turns you on?Nice sig.....
*fap fap fap*

Oh, so you're spicy!Hmm...it's like chilli...

It's called a fetish!Oh no, DD! Does ghostly breasts turns you on?
---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------
Oh, so you're spicy!![]()
Or, in your case, a disorder.It's called a fetish!


You mean my Brazilian women fetish?Or, in your case, a disorder.![]()
Peach and boo are not brazilian.You mean my Brazilian women fetish?

I was talking about you silly.Peach and boo are not brazilian.![]()
Make em BrazilianPeach and boo are not brazilian.![]()
Oh, so you're spicy!![]()
...This reminds me of Sankarea......
---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------
Do you like zombie movies?
Me?I was talking about you silly.


Oh, I have nothing against it....
---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------
Do you like zombie movies?
