hes busy with his thread.I left a bomb there !kekek

I am not ignoring you!
\/---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------I think you watched more than me.
I watched gurren laggan, is the only one I know in that phrase.
---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------
DD, do you love me?![]()
I can't see those little eyes anymore.

Omg! Now everything makes sense!Hey ya Tatsu
Check this out lolz

Are you fucking being serious?u be racist?![]()


I'll be nice to you. I'm never mean to guys that lack balls u.uYou say ewww now but what you gonna say in 2014?
SugoiiiiiIf he didn't correspond you I'll break his teeth.
I heard he's a heartbreaker, he made Imp miserable, so be careful.
Ok, I'll be waiting for you video.![]()



#2?He is lulu # 2 he is always serious about Korean related matters.
i see.There was lush # 1
You forgotz?
not amused. about to enter drama mode=.=i already know what title you wanna her to change it tootata change the title of this thread
