- Joined
- Apr 8, 2011
- Messages
- 2,106
- Reaction score
- 1,585
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I just realized something...
Togashi is Ging.
Togashi is Ging.
I don't think so considering the popularity of the series. The first ones are among the most popular WSJ, and some mangakas listed don't even have their works published in WSJ.But, that at least confirms that they plan to have HxH chapters out in 2016 so...it is kind of sad, but that's reassuring.
oh well......Probably togashi will be the last, right?




Togashi could come back before the publication of this magso you were saying early december more hxh stuff right?
. Even this doesn't confirm that he"ll come back in 2016.
What is supposed to happen?Hey, five days left![]()

Rest can be found here: https://www.instagram.com/abiru1980/
I would watch it too.... Jewel Hunter Biskychan or Biskychan and 7 emeralds...Honestly, by this point, i'd absolutely watch a spinoff anime of HxH and fanboy it.
At least if it is done by madhouse.
Something like 'the adventures of biscuit krueger'.