Well, do you know some which are good?
I thought about writing something up myself, but with HxH it is not that easy. Continuing the story seems kinda dull to me, because that effort will be for naught when the manga goes on.
Content that seems promising would be focussing on a sidecharacter like hanzo, zushi, biscuit, hisoka or the spiders, or some non mainstory related
stuff about the main chars, like killuah's youth or leorio's studies.
I thought about writing something up myself, but with HxH it is not that easy. Continuing the story seems kinda dull to me, because that effort will be for naught when the manga goes on.
Content that seems promising would be focussing on a sidecharacter like hanzo, zushi, biscuit, hisoka or the spiders, or some non mainstory related
stuff about the main chars, like killuah's youth or leorio's studies.

What is this and what does it mean?


, Ill be gratefull if you could grant my wish, I'll make sure to check my pm very carefully. ★--_--
