High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

Fahrenheit is outdated and the starting point doesn't even make sense. It's a fail scala, only used in the US :fail
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

Shouldn't you change dancer into danger... That would suit you way better :)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

People are just jealous that Fahrenheit is better.


No, dancer is better. Plus it's a quote.


This is where "I am a disco dancer!" comes from.


Enjoy.


And if you did enjoy it... then... I am at loss for words, in a bad way.
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

yea Fahrenheit indeed was the thing, back in the 1700s in todays Poland. The inventor was trying to eliminate negative numbers taking the temperature of the coldest winter over there as zero degree. What Poland's coldest winter got to do with the US though is beyond my understandings.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

The English used to use it. It's a hand me down, they use the sensible metric system we got there dumb old system. Apparently everyone with scientists are to attached to stop, or so they say when they teach us the metric system in school.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

Celsius is more preferable to me simply because its simple. - means cold + means warm. Idiot proof. :cookiehand
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

meh ;)
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

:dancin

JAI HO!
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

Hai! What is your favourite movie from the '40s to '70s?

You artsy freak. (<- I say that with love.)

Trying to get rid of the 666th post.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

Hai!

I have no idea for now! D: yours?

I accept freak as well. :ninja
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

Hai! What is your favourite movie from the '40s to '70s?

You artsy freak. (<- I say that with love.)

Trying to get rid of the 666th post.
May I answer for him? Thanks! His favorite movie from the 40's to the 70's is "On the Waterfront". He could have been a contender.
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

Is that from Bollywood? :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

DESU, WANNA SIT ON ME? :3c
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

Sit with you to watch a Bollywood movie? Okay... :)

:oh

On second thought, no :notrust
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

ON me, dummy!

HOW ABOUT IT? WANNA?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

We are a family site. Watch what you say M3J.

Is that from Bollywood? :oh
No ma'am, a Marlon Brando movie. A classic too. I broke character and wasn't making fun of him.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

I didn't say anything bad. I wanted her to sit on my back so I can practice doing pushups like the way Zoro did (?). I know Oga did in the recent coverpage.

Jeez man, get your head out of the gutter. :notrust
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

Merry Xmas, ya pervert. <3


And a little something for the gay in you...

 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

I like the first one.

I don't like the second one. It makes me jealous because I wanna have a body like that. :(
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

You like both, admit it. You swing both ways, doncha? :3c

Anyway,
:confetti [sizept=18]MERRY CHRISTMAS MILLY!![/sizept] :confetti​

Have an enjoyable one, derp. Go drink yourself silly or something.

And read FMA :yelling
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top