High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

No. Let's make Queenie do that.

/me pinches Queenie's facial cheek.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

I disapprove of the title.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

It's better than the last one. At least he doesn't sound like a middle aged perv anymore.
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

No. Let's make Queenie do that.

/me pinches Queenie's facial cheek.
*holds out hand*

For five bucks, sure. :tem
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

Now he sounds like a middle school perv :hurr
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

*holds out hand*

For five bucks, sure. :tem
I refuse to pay you for pinching your cheek.

Also, I'm a perv. As long as that point gets across, it's all that matters.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

But he is a middle school perv. I don't care what his age says, he'll always be 12.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

Your thread title sounds painful. :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

it's less painful with a lubricant like oil or butter or something. Less pain from friction. :oh
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

You sick puppy :fail
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

Damn straight, homey. You ain't seen nothin' yet.

And by potato, I mean potato the food itself. By nose, I mean nose itself. No innuendo there whatsoever.


I swear.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

potatoes + nose + lube = sick
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

How is less pain sick? X_X you're an odd old pervert, man. I'ma throw taters at you. D:

TATERS! HARHARHARHAR!!!!!!!!!

I'm at school right now trying to work on my paper due in 44 minutes. I'ma be weird. <_< Good thing two pages aren't that hard. \o/

TOGAAA! TOGAA!!1 Man, I should convince my friends at Drexel to throw a toga party when I go back next year. That'd be epic. John Belushi > James Belushi.


Blues Brothers own all.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

I'm not the one who suggested lubing up a potato and shoving it up someones nose :oh

Put down the cellphone man! Your studies seem to be causing delirium.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

I didn't suggest that either.

I'm not on cellphone, dude! All computer. I forgot I had a quiz today and after that the class ended. I don't wanna go home, esp this early since my mom's gonna nag, so I'll be here for an hour to annoy you all.


And convert you to the religion of pervism. :3c
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

potatoes + nose + lube = sick
Now that Kaiten mentioned it, I find your thread title also disturbing. :oh

Any plans for the holidays?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

There's no mention of lube in it. It's not gonna be mentioned cuz there needs to be pain! Plus, potato is more kidfriendly than what I had in mind. <_<


Dunno yet. I was told some of my family and I were going to Atlantic City though. not sure if it's 100% or if they're telling the truth but meh. Not sure about anything else.

What about you? what are your plans, apart from a big feast? :P
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

I'm mostly going to spend time with the family and visiting my sister in Cincy.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

No feast? :( Any plans of going outside or will it just be at home with the family?

Hope you get good gifts though!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

Don't worry; we'll have a Christmas feast as well.

I will mostly be at home with the family. The roads are somewhat bad due to the weather. My sister did invite us to a food testing thingy in Cincy. I think it will be three weeks from now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top