High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

What new title should I get? I can choose it on my own, but you'll yell at me and say it's inappropraite or something.
This title is inappropriate. Consider yourself yelled at :oh


Yep, I agree with the above statement. Milly shouldn't be allowed to pick :noworry.
Let's have Fuzzy pick :cookiehand
 
Last edited:

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

This title is inappropriate. Consider yourself yelled at :yelling
Fixed :hurr

Oooooo a Fuzzy induced title....I like that idea :D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

The title was not come up by me. It was by someone else whom I FORGOT AGAIN. Grr.


Not Fuzzy. <_<
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Evil3ye was the one. :cookiehand
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

That's right. I felt like it 3c or koen for some reason.

Can I change your title. I have something in mind already. It's from the lead post.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Evil3ye was the one. :cookiehand
Kim is a snitch!!!! :o

AND SHE USED A COOKIE MONSTER SMILEY!!!!! :wtf

:hug
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Evil3ye was the one. :cookiehand
How do you remember that? X_X

That's right. I felt like it 3c or koen for some reason.

Can I change your title. I have something in mind already. It's from the lead post.
I don't trust you. :pwnge minus the gun.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

You can trust me, I'm an admin :gigglebunny
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Exactly why I don't trust you. Plus, you've bad sense of humor, soooo.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

I was just going to quote you. Sheesh.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

What what up in the butt butt?

I get the feeling I got insulted. :pwnge without the gun
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

If I had insulted you, you'd know it :pwnge with the gun
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Your quotes are gold, Kennedyesque in my humble opinion. I was going to make this thread a memorial to your quick wit, that's all :gigglebunny
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: When I'm serious, I'm epic. Take me seriously at that time. Otherwise take what i say with a grain of sugar.

I disapprove.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Sexytimeplz?

You're such a loser :fail

The new thread title is fail on multiple levels. Can you make this thread title family friendly? thx.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: ********************

You have no right calling someone a loser with your suggestion, Mr. Fail.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

This title is better.

Is Mr. Fail my super-villain name?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

No. It's your nickname since you fail. Long Red Nose could be your villain name though.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

No, I like Mr. Fail. It's my custom title now. Long red nose is just silly.

You should change your title to "lonely grain of sugar"
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top