High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Twenty-year old male prostitute looking for some quick money :ohaielmo

I find this one to be more realistic :hurr
I think you mean "Twenty year old male looking for prostitute" :hurr
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Nope, not at all :cookiestare.

:pwnge
You would pull a gun on me!? :O

:bazooka




...We need a bazooka thingy... :darn
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

I once fapped so hard I gave myself third degree burns.


:cookiehand
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

I once fapped so hard I gave myself third degree burns.


:cookiehand
While that's quite an achievement, I'm sorry to inform you that you don't get the trophy. "Greatest fap evar" was given to the guy who broke his in half. :tem
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Why would he get a trophy for that? That's not a good thing nor is it an achievement. :cookiestare
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Why would he get a trophy for that? That's not a good thing nor is it an achievement. :cookiestare
It's 6am. What do you want from me. XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

I want you to help me, if you know what I mean. ;););););)
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

I want you to help me, if you know what I mean. ;););););)
Why sure, as long as I can KILL IT WITH FIRE first. <3
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

No, you may not. So let's get to it, k?!

BE GOOD AND GENTLE AT HELPING! D:
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

And there is no longer any room in this conversation for me :oh....

...nor do I want there to be :pwnge
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Disgusting. Ew.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Why sure, as long as I can KILL IT WITH FIRE first. <3
Bugs are usually killed with fire...tiny, tiny bugs:amuse
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Bugs are usually killed with fire...tiny, tiny bugs:amuse
Think it would kill off his Herpes? :hurr
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Think it would kill off his Herpes? :hurr
No, its a mutated virus of Herpes that is fire resistant :pwnge
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

I have no herpes. I do have a boner though.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Have you found a new title yet? This one isn't funny anymore.

A third degree burn? Really? That's not something you should be telling people about.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

What new title should I get? I can choose it on my own, but you'll yell at me and say it's inappropraite or something.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

What new title should I get? I can choose it on my own, but you'll yell at me and say it's inappropraite or something.
Yep, I agree with the above statement. Milly shouldn't be allowed to pick :noworry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top