High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Yooo - Part 1

Yes I do. I'm leet like that.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Yooo - Part 1

I hope my thread never gets a new version because it's too awesome to get locked D:
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yooo - Part 1

I hope my thread never gets a new version because it's too awesome to get locked D:
O it will alright......it will :ninja.....
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Yooo - Part 1

Boring, basically. I hope you had a great time with your family! how was the food?
It was delicious. We still have plenty of leftovers so we won't be cooking for awhile. :amuse

Good luck with school btw. What is your plan after graduation?
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Yooo - Part 1

Evidently Naruto is one of my favorite manga, but I think the best is Yu Yu Hakusho.
I thought you betrayed Naruto and liked One Piece better now :p
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Yooo - Part 1

It was delicious. We still have plenty of leftovers so we won't be cooking for awhile. :amuse

Good luck with school btw. What is your plan after graduation?
Who made the food? Send some my way!

Thanks! I have no idea to be honest. It depends on what I do in college. I'm hoping to get co-op and intern so it helps me get a job. However, I need to start putting effort.

I hope my thread never gets a new version because it's too awesome to get locked D:
This thread ain't locked. Peons post in it, no?



DESU DESU

Yu Yu Hakusho is the best. Better than One Piece, Naruto, and Dragon Ball.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yooo - Part 1

This thread ain't locked. Peons post in it, no?
He means that part 1 is too good to be locked. This is part 2 but your part 1 is dead :ohaielmo.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Yooo - Part 1

Who made the food? Send some my way!
My dad and oldest brother prepared the turkey while I took care of the stuffing, mashed potato, and gravy. My mom and sister took care of the sweet potato casserole and sweet potato pie. Lastly, my oldest brother and my mom took care of the fruit salad and rolls.

I don't think we'll have any left to give you. The male half of the family is going to eat most of the leftovers. :sweat

Thanks! I have no idea to be honest. It depends on what I do in college. I'm hoping to get co-op and intern so it helps me get a job. However, I need to start putting effort.
Good luck! :cheerbunny

Where do you want to intern?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Yooo - Part 1

Family teamwork! Nice. DId it take you long to prepare?

Aww, that kinda sucks. :(

Thanks! I'm not sure where, to be honest. Maybe Google, Pepsi, Coca-Cola, or somewhere where I can learn marketing/advertising. Though if I do change my major to what I want, it'll probably be at a decent hospital. Maybe I can do what Asada did and somewhat what House does and save lives no matter what! \o/




Also, what the thread title that Evil suggested? Can't be assed to scroll up and find it.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yooo - Part 1

no, you won't. you'll love it! '20-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women'
You talking about this?
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Thanks, pretty ma'am.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Lonely hearts advertisement? Never thought you were the type. :wtf
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Hi. It's been a while. Want me to leave?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Why do you two have the same sig and avy set?

Get something with more female nudity. :hurr
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Start reading Air Gear. Focus on the illustrations more than the text/writing though.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Get something with more female nudity. :hurr
This still stands.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

I don'z like your set. change it to female nudity!

oh and....

 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Yooo - Part 1

Family teamwork! Nice. DId it take you long to prepare?
I don't think it did. The turkey took awhile though but that's about it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

how much appetite do the males in your family have?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Endless. :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top