Re: Yooo - Part 1
Yes I do. I'm leet like that.
Yes I do. I'm leet like that.
O it will alright......it willI hope my thread never gets a new version because it's too awesome to get locked D:
.....It was delicious. We still have plenty of leftovers so we won't be cooking for awhile.Boring, basically. I hope you had a great time with your family! how was the food?

I thought you betrayed Naruto and liked One Piece better nowEvidently Naruto is one of my favorite manga, but I think the best is Yu Yu Hakusho.

Who made the food? Send some my way!It was delicious. We still have plenty of leftovers so we won't be cooking for awhile.
Good luck with school btw. What is your plan after graduation?
This thread ain't locked. Peons post in it, no?I hope my thread never gets a new version because it's too awesome to get locked D:
He means that part 1 is too good to be locked. This is part 2 but your part 1 is deadThis thread ain't locked. Peons post in it, no?
.My dad and oldest brother prepared the turkey while I took care of the stuffing, mashed potato, and gravy. My mom and sister took care of the sweet potato casserole and sweet potato pie. Lastly, my oldest brother and my mom took care of the fruit salad and rolls.Who made the food? Send some my way!

Good luck!Thanks! I have no idea to be honest. It depends on what I do in college. I'm hoping to get co-op and intern so it helps me get a job. However, I need to start putting effort.


You talking about this?no, you won't. you'll love it! '20-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women'


This still stands.Get something with more female nudity.![]()
I don't think it did. The turkey took awhile though but that's about it.Family teamwork! Nice. DId it take you long to prepare?
