Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"
I seriously don't. Other than you editing my post, but I still don't exactly understand what's wrong with it. -.-
No problem! I kinda did, but I hope you had a better day! <3 What'd you do, dinner with family?
Meh, today was boring. Bright side was snow. Lots and lots of snow. :> You?
I wasn't initially that passionate about cinema. I just love the black and white films, especially since I'm used to color. I prefer being in a medical field since I've the brains for that, but too much work. :\
I've always dreamed of being an actor, but mostly to be something that I couldn't be and for the actor's lifestyle. Fame and renown are annoying due to lack of privacy, but other actors somehow look cooler and thus, cool to hang out with. My voice and looks will make it impossible dream though. =D How about you? Ever had any aspirations to become an actress?
Quite a couple. I like movies both any eras, but vintage movies interest me due to not knowing as much about it. I recently liked Inception and Toy Story 3. Possibly more American films, but I can't recall at the moment. What about you?