High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

January 24
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

LIKE HELL I'M MAD YOU F*CKING PIECE OF SH*T. WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT I'M MAD WHEN I'M F*CKING NOT.

GET THE F*CK OFF MY BACK.

:smoke
That's violent.

@:m3j - When do you start your classes?
Um, winterim? Yesterday. Spring? Ne... er, two weeks after.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

I got tired of using your set. Defend them.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

If it means you not having to use my sets again, I don't wanna defend.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

You don't want to persuade me to be your twin?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

...

H
E
L
L

N
O
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

Are you mad?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

He's mad.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

*comes running into Milly's thread*

say say say say say say say!!!

Are you ready for some Hard Gay Ramen Milly!?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

Get the *flower* off with this Hard Gay douchebaggery. He's more overrated than hating on Sasuke.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

I'm insulted. I came into your thread to spread some love, and you call it douchebaggery? I thought you had humour, clearly you don't.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

Humour is against his religion, leave him be :(
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

I've found Milly funny before, but maybe I was wrong?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

Well that was without him knowing.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

He is unintentionally funny. He definitely does not have a sense of humor. But, if you ask him his humor is so advanced we don't get it and he wouldn't waste it on trolls like us anyway.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

I'm insulted. I came into your thread to spread some love, and you call it douchebaggery? I thought you had humour, clearly you don't.
Hard Gay is douchebaggery. And puh-leeze, my sense of humor is on a high level, otherwise people wouldn't be bitching at me, although it is kinda inappropriate... but my point still stands.

Post something funny plz. :pwnge


And read Yu Yu Hakusho. If you don't read that, you have no right to comment on anyone's sense of humor.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

I probably will read YuYu at some point, it's a pretty significant manga by an artist I like. Fine. Your humor is on a "high level", to high for me.
 

conn-man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Messages
1,729
Reaction score
359
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

In Yu Yu Hakusho, why is it that the last 40 to 30 chapters are drawn badly? Was the author sick or something. I've never read it, only skimmed.

Why are you mad at technology MJ?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

I'm not sure. Maybe because the mangaka either didn't care or it's cuz he's lazy. :\

Printer stopped working wirelessly for some reason. I stayed up pretty late to fix it. -_- I had to uninstall the whole then then reinstall....
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

I must ask, do you have any pets?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top