High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Why so asinine?

no I have not. Had I, I'd punch the fat midget attention whore out of her. She's that annoying... the newspapers used to get filled with their stupidity.

First generation. How Canadized are your parents?
I would love to film it and post it on Youtube. =P At least the newspapers used to talk about her. She's a talentless nobody so her fame wouldn't have lasted long anyway.

My mom loves hockey and doesn't care that my brother (who is graduating high school this year) has no plans for university. My dad became a Canadian citizen and one time I heard him swear. It's up to you to decide if they became Canadianized!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

Plus, she's an annoying bitch. Her getting punched was deserved, and I hate violence used on women.

They have been Canadianized! How does it feel being raised by Canadianized parents?
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Why so asinine?

She doesn't contribute anything positive to society. It's okay.

It's... normal? They still want me to speak Japanese to them though.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

I want her to gtfo the media though.. it can be used for better stuff.

They give you more freedom than your other relatives would? Ever see your parents' ideas clashing with your more Japanese relatives?

Why still? :O
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Why so asinine?

Meow. o/

*runs and hides behind Blai before the "Jersey" infects her*
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

Hey! There is no Jersey here. D: I have my own personality.

And hi!
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Why so asinine?

Hey! There is no Jersey here. D: I have my own personality.

And hi!
*pokes M3J with a stick*

Your own personality...? That remains to be seen. :hurr

Oh hai! o/
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Why so asinine?

Next time you interact with this thing, I will not be there to protect you. *glares at queenie*
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Why so asinine?

Next time you interact with this thing, I will not be there to protect you. *glares at queenie*
Hey. I'm now your fiancee/wife.

You're my bitch now. :coolface
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

Y u poke me with stick? D:

I do haz personality. It's why you love talking to me. :3c


Hai! What up?
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Why so asinine?

Y u poke me with stick? D:

I do haz personality. It's why you love talking to me. :3c


Hai! What up?
Yu no haz personality. Yu troll. :hurr

Not much, I'm cancelling my dives at the moment. Got decompression sickness on my last dive (went a bit too deep, 30m... my bad. :darn) so I'm staying out of the water till my limbs feel okay again. :3
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Why so asinine?

I hurr'd u liekd de :maracas smiley...
















































:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

Yu no haz personality. Yu troll. :hurr

Not much, I'm cancelling my dives at the moment. Got decompression sickness on my last dive (went a bit too deep, 30m... my bad. :darn) so I'm staying out of the water till my limbs feel okay again. :3
I troll? I no troll, I personality. Mai name is Mr. Pershonality, and I wheep mai hair bak n fort.

What happened when you got decompression sickness? Did you panic or did that happen after you came out of the water?

I hurr'd u liekd de :maracas smiley...
I think I hear Nuno calling for you in his bed.

Oh, and go die. :-_-
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Why so asinine?

They give you more freedom than your other relatives would? Ever see your parents' ideas clashing with your more Japanese relatives?

Why still? :O
Although they have interest in Canadian things, they're still Japanese at heart. Similar to how I like anime/manga, but my mindset is Western. My relatives can't touch us (literally and figuratively). They're busy doing their own thing. I'm worried about my brother because he's white-washed, and he's going to Japan in a month.

My dad might understand when I speak English, but my mom hasn't improved... and she's been here for 20 years! Perhaps a few words and sentences, but not a whole monologue.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

Japanese kill white Japanese in Japan? Your relatives live far away? If so, then hi5.

Lulz, how does your mom interact with others or is she reclusive?
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Why so asinine?

My family is the only one here! The relatives are all stuck in Japan. Ha, sucks for them.

She considers herself the oddball of the family. The notion of moving to a different country is well, so foreign to them. :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

You happy that they're in Japan or sad?

She must be an oddball if she's not that good in English despite living there for over 20 years. <_<

Who's the oldest?
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Why so asinine?

I feel happy because I'm a ~*speshul snowflake*~. My brother and I are the only ones born and raised in a different country; we're also fluent in English. :smugbunny

You should see the note she wrote to a neighbour. It had various subject-verb disagreements and she added an "a" when you didn't need to. Eg. "We're having a trouble". Oh well.

My mom is the youngest of her family. She has an older brother who doesn't have children. I can't imagine how tough it must be for my grandparents. Among relatives I'm the oldest of the second cousins. My great-grandpa became a great-grandpa when I was born.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Why so asinine?

Your opinion of cricket? Ever been back to the motherland? If you have how was it? :3c

Ever thinking of visiting the UK? Its like India's Alaska state. :cookiehand
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

I feel happy because I'm a ~*speshul snowflake*~. My brother and I are the only ones born and raised in a different country; we're also fluent in English. :smugbunny

You should see the note she wrote to a neighbour. It had various subject-verb disagreements and she added an "a" when you didn't need to. Eg. "We're having a trouble". Oh well.

My mom is the youngest of her family. She has an older brother who doesn't have children. I can't imagine how tough it must be for my grandparents. Among relatives I'm the oldest of the second cousins. My great-grandpa became a great-grandpa when I was born.
You are very special. :3c How is it being different amongst your family?

Oh, show the note! Share it! I wanna see! Was it understandable though? Did she misspell any words like "coke" wrong? My dad spells it as "cock," which is somewhat disturbing when he texts me to get Coke. <_< This Bollywood movie had a funny scene where the groom's family was meeting the bride's, and the groom's mom and dad were failing at English. xD I can show if you want.

How is it tough for your grandparents? So, in your generation, it's just you and your brother? That's gotta suck, yo.

Your opinion of cricket? Ever been back to the motherland? If you have how was it? :3c

Ever thinking of visiting the UK? Its like India's Alaska state. :cookiehand
Cricket is boring. Wanna understand more despite. I have been. I did not like it. Too hot and too much bugs that liked my blood. Like, it was so hot that once or twice when I exhaled, I saw smoke come out... seriously. X_x Plus, it smells too Indian-y and there are too many beggars, which just breaks my heart. Though, I like the feeling of nostalgia/thinking that there's history everywhere I go. In America, it's highly unlikely unless things look like the olden days, but in India, a lot do. What about you?

I have been. I might this summer. Got a few friends living in UK. Ironically, I wanna make a friend that lives in Turkey so I can ask him/her about masturbating and Turkey. D:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top