High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Why so asinine?

I troll? I no troll, I personality. Mai name is Mr. Pershonality, and I wheep mai hair bak n fort.

What happened when you got decompression sickness? Did you panic or did that happen after you came out of the water?
I do not understand bollywood. That is all.

Yu troll. Yu da trollest troll that evar trolled. :hurr

I didn't panic, because decompression sickness happens after you get out of the water. The only time I've ever panicked while diving was on my first night dive and everyone had to switch off their lights. I did not like that at all. -_-

Basically, about an hour or two after I got out of the water my arms and legs started tingling, and I felt really fatigued... a few hours later, my skin felt really itchy and I was coughing a bit, too. So I had to breathe pure oxygen but there wasn't a hospital with recompression equipment on the island so I basically just waited for it to go. It was a pretty shit couple of days. D:
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

utroll,notme. :<

Why did everyone have to switch off their lights? Attracted bad stuff?

Oh, that sucks. Go buy pure oxygen or something.
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Why so asinine?

Trolly lies! :hurr

They turned them off because once all the lights are off, if you wave your arm through the water, these miniscule floating shrimp (?) light up blue, like fireflies. It's magical. I just wished they'd let us know about it beforehand! XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

You lie! :yelling

Lulz. Did anyone take any pics?
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Why so asinine?

You are very special. :3c How is it being different amongst your family?

Oh, show the note! Share it! I wanna see! Was it understandable though? Did she misspell any words like "coke" wrong? My dad spells it as "cock," which is somewhat disturbing when he texts me to get Coke. <_< This Bollywood movie had a funny scene where the groom's family was meeting the bride's, and the groom's mom and dad were failing at English. xD I can show if you want.

How is it tough for your grandparents? So, in your generation, it's just you and your brother? That's gotta suck, yo.
It's nice being different. There's a small commotion whenever my brother and I go to Japan. "Oh, those relatives from Canada are here!~" I wouldn't get that treatment if I was lived and raised there. :p

Poor Milly's dad! Did you correct him with the right spelling? My mom's situation wasn't that vulgar. There were problems with our living room lights so my mom asked if there was an electrician around. The note is on the kitchen fridge so I'll go retrieve it when I feel like going downstairs.

I would love to see the wedding scene from the film. XD

I'm sure they were having a really tough time during the first few years my mom was in Canada. They got used to it eventually. (It doesn't mean they're totally okay though.) Concerning my grandparent's family... yes, my brother and I are the only ones here.

How is your family like? Are you close with your cousins?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

It's nice being different. There's a small commotion whenever my brother and I go to Japan. "Oh, those relatives from Canada are here!~" I wouldn't get that treatment if I was lived and raised there. :p

Poor Milly's dad! Did you correct him with the right spelling? My mom's situation wasn't that vulgar. There were problems with our living room lights so my mom asked if there was an electrician around. The note is on the kitchen fridge so I'll go retrieve it when I feel like going downstairs.
How do they treat you? Do they talk to you a lot and ask you questions and stuff?

No, I never want to approach him with subjects related to private parts, whether misspelled or unintentional... ever. Awkward is awkward.
Go downstairs now and eat! Asians need to eat more, they so skinny. :oh

I would love to see the wedding scene from the film. XD

I'm sure they were having a really tough time during the first few years my mom was in Canada. They got used to it eventually. (It doesn't mean they're totally okay though.) Concerning my grandparent's family... yes, my brother and I are the only ones here.

How is your family like? Are you close with your cousins?
PM or here (filler to let you know I read that, but am too lazy and incapacitated to search for it now)?

Your entire family? D: And how is your dad doing? Your mom has some awkward moments, but what about your dad?

Family's big and close, depending on who with who. My parents and I aren't as close with my mom's eldest sister's family since apparently my dad was/is a douchebag to them. I rarely take my mom's word as 100% truth though. We're kinda close though, yeah. Definitely talk to each other and stuff, though I tend to be more quiet. My two cousins (kids of my mom's second youngest sister [mom's the youngest sister]) and I, and our parents, used to live together, and then we moved very close to each other until few years ago. Now, we have to go through a freakin' curvy forest with deers to visit them. <_< Until they got another house. Now we have two options. But we're very close to them regardless.

What about you?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Why so asinine?

Deers?

Lolersaurus
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Why so asinine?

You lie! :yelling

Lulz. Did anyone take any pics?
Dey see me trollin', dey hatin'... :hurr

Apparently the shop cameras had flooded, so I wasn't able to do 'Underwater photography' as my course, like I'd selected. >.>

I'm changing dive shops though, so I might be able to take photos in the future. :D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

New Jersey has lots of deers; they like to make us pay for brake repairs or even car repairs.

Cuz you bad at trolling. D:

Poor you. What'd you get for that class?

Do it! Show nature's beauty, convict! <3
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Why so asinine?

New Jersey has lots of deers; they like to make us pay for brake repairs or even car repairs.

Cuz you bad at trolling. D:

Poor you. What'd you get for that class?

Do it! Show nature's beauty, convict! <3
I had to do 'boat dive' instead- basically, I had to dive from a boat. Which is what I do 99% of the time anyway. XD

I switched! \o/
So expect some nature's beauty...er...Troll! :-_-
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

Do you only dive one way or do you mix it up, like spinning and etc?

\o/

When, convict, when? D:
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Why so asinine?

How do they treat you? Do they talk to you a lot and ask you questions and stuff?

No, I never want to approach him with subjects related to private parts, whether misspelled or unintentional... ever. Awkward is awkward.
Go downstairs now and eat! Asians need to eat more, they so skinny. :oh
Almost all my relatives live in the same town so they're pretty close with each other. They all treat my brother and I as visitors with a special status. Of course the family keeps getting bigger and bigger so the younger generation wouldn't know who we are.

Why thank you!

Aww no talks about "birds and bees" among your family?

PM or here (filler to let you know I read that, but am too lazy and incapacitated to search for it now)?
Eh, doesn't matter. Your call! :p

Your entire family? D: And how is your dad doing? Your mom has some awkward moments, but what about your dad?
Yes. However his English is better and he doesn't really have a pronunciation. He's pretty outspoken and speaks his mind so he can be a bit awkward as well. For example we were eating out at a restaurant. The order never came yet so he would try to get the waiter's attention and ask when it's coming... of course they wouldn't know! LOL

Family's big and close, depending on who with who. My parents and I aren't as close with my mom's eldest sister's family since apparently my dad was/is a douchebag to them. I rarely take my mom's word as 100% truth though. We're kinda close though, yeah. Definitely talk to each other and stuff, though I tend to be more quiet. My two cousins (kids of my mom's second youngest sister [mom's the youngest sister]) and I, and our parents, used to live together, and then we moved very close to each other until few years ago. Now, we have to go through a freakin' curvy forest with deers to visit them. <_< Until they got another house. Now we have two options. But we're very close to them regardless.

What about you?
Some ~*drama*~ must have happened between your dad and your mother's sister's family. I can't believe you would be the quiet ones among your cousins! Just how crazy talkative are they? I can't imagine anyone topping you in that regard. It's good that you're close with your cousins. Do you have a favourite one?

Ha ha, deers. Did you know hitting them is actually pretty dangerous for the driver as well? Your family better be careful the next time you visit them.

My uncle (my mom's older brother) doesn't have any children. My dad is the youngest of nine so all my cousins from his side are too old. They have kids who are my age. My second cousins (my mom's cousins' children) are all pretty young. Unfortunately I don't have any cousins who are around my age.
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Why so asinine?

Do you only dive one way or do you mix it up, like spinning and etc?

\o/

When, convict, when? D:
Well, we kinda mixed it up today, but doing a "negative entry" and by doing a 40m dive. D:
I was so scared when descending! I don't like deep water where I can't see anything around me, and the visibility here is awesome so I can usually see everything, even at like 20m down.

Basically, a 'negative entry' is when you do what's called a 'backroll entry', but the difference is you don't have any air in your BCD. You're BCD is like the... chest part of the scuba gear. When it's inflated with air, you float. You can also let air out, so you sink. You normally enter the water with a partially inflated BCD, so you float on the surface before you start your descent. Anyway, when you normally do a backroll entry, you basically wear all the gear you need then fall backwards off the boat, and into the water, then float around until everyone's ready to descend along a mooring line.

Except this time, we didn't have any air in our BCDs... so fell backwards into the water and then kept going- without a mooring line. And this was really deep water, about 30m or so, so I couldn't see a damn thing. I was terrified- deep water in Aus, to me, means sharks... Just falling headlong into darkness was pretty scary. ^^;

But when we got to the bottom, it was beautiful. Totally worth it. <3

I don't have photos, but here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyYt4NCjTjQ
^ That's the divesite I did today, just 10m shallower.

Also, Bollywood, I have no idea when. XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Why so asinine?

I think it's time to change from Milly to Bolly...so you should call him Bolly...

Right Bolly?
:lolo
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why so asinine?

Hey! How are you?

When is Spring Break for you?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

Almost all my relatives live in the same town so they're pretty close with each other. They all treat my brother and I as visitors with a special status. Of course the family keeps getting bigger and bigger so the younger generation wouldn't know who we are.

Why thank you!

Aww no talks about "birds and bees" among your family?


Eh, doesn't matter. Your call! :p
Whoa, like bunnies?! Have the younger generation heard about you two? Do any of them joke around and say "can I come live in Canada? Can I come live in Canada with you?" and such? Holy crap, my family and even the neighbor at the uncle's house where I lived kept saying that over and over and over and over and over. I didn't know how to say "SHUT THE HELL UP" without being rude. <_<

Thank you for?

No, thankfully not. What I learned, I learned from peers and online. \o/

I shall post it inyour thread when I reply to it within a few hours. DEAL?


Yes. However his English is better and he doesn't really have a pronunciation. He's pretty outspoken and speaks his mind so he can be a bit awkward as well. For example we were eating out at a restaurant. The order never came yet so he would try to get the waiter's attention and ask when it's coming... of course they wouldn't know! LOL

Some ~*drama*~ must have happened between your dad and your mother's sister's family. I can't believe you would be the quiet ones among your cousins! Just how crazy talkative are they? I can't imagine anyone topping you in that regard. It's good that you're close with your cousins. Do you have a favourite one?
how did he ask? Can't think it'd be hard to be all "excuse me waiter, when my food come?!" but hey, people are weird. X_x Does he nod his head a lot or move it when he talks to Americans that he doesn't exactly understand?

Probably, but I dunno or care. Just because he and they are on bad terms don't mean I have to be. :hurr My cousins aren't that crazy though they are talkative. however, I'm more quiet than you'd think. If it was just you and me, we'd talk a lot, especially if you're initiating convos/I know what to talk about. If desty, dermie, and few others joined, I'd be more quiet, depending. I can be easily topped, depending on who I'm with and how I feel. I'm sure it's the same for you.

I do, quite a few. One's younger than me by two weeks, and the other is like, at least ten years older than me. The older one is pretty awesome to talk to, despite being an Indian. He's shorter than me though. :hurr

Ha ha, deers. Did you know hitting them is actually pretty dangerous for the driver as well? Your family better be careful the next time you visit them.

My uncle (my mom's older brother) doesn't have any children. My dad is the youngest of nine so all my cousins from his side are too old. They have kids who are my age. My second cousins (my mom's cousins' children) are all pretty young. Unfortunately I don't have any cousins who are around my age.
I know. My dad and I have avoided hitting deers at the expense of our brakes. v.v stupid little things. WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY RUN ACROSS THE GODDAMN ROAD WHEN CARS ARE COMING?! Are they running a bet that they'll not get hit? Seriously, it's the same deal with other animals too. -_-;

You do have your cousins' kids that are your age. That works, I hope? But luz, my dad's the youngest out of... four or five or six or seven kids. I seriously have no idea. -_-; What about your mom? She the youngest or the oldest?

Well, we kinda mixed it up today, but doing a "negative entry" and by doing a 40m dive. D:
I was so scared when descending! I don't like deep water where I can't see anything around me, and the visibility here is awesome so I can usually see everything, even at like 20m down.

Basically, a 'negative entry' is when you do what's called a 'backroll entry', but the difference is you don't have any air in your BCD. You're BCD is like the... chest part of the scuba gear. When it's inflated with air, you float. You can also let air out, so you sink. You normally enter the water with a partially inflated BCD, so you float on the surface before you start your descent. Anyway, when you normally do a backroll entry, you basically wear all the gear you need then fall backwards off the boat, and into the water, then float around until everyone's ready to descend along a mooring line.
Why D:? "Negative entry" no fun?

Except this time, we didn't have any air in our BCDs... so fell backwards into the water and then kept going- without a mooring line. And this was really deep water, about 30m or so, so I couldn't see a damn thing. I was terrified- deep water in Aus, to me, means sharks... Just falling headlong into darkness was pretty scary. ^^;

But when we got to the bottom, it was beautiful. Totally worth it. <3

I don't have photos, but here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyYt4NCjTjQ
^ That's the divesite I did today, just 10m shallower.

Also, Bollywood, I have no idea when. XD
oh, gotcha. I should read the whole post before I even click on Multi-Quote reply, eh? <_< What happened afterward? Things were all right and you managed to swim back up? What was the point of this exercise anyway?

Why can't you take pictures?! :yelling

I shall check that out and then insult it later. :3c

Bollywood? Wut? I have no idea why you said "I have no idea when" or what we were talking about, but I'll just say "NOW!" :neutral

Hey! How are you?

When is Spring Break for you?
I'm doing well. How about you? How's the weather treating you?

Spring break starts on fourteenth, I think. In about two weeks? What about you? Any plans?

I think it's time to change from Milly to Bolly...so you should call him Bolly...

Right Bolly?
:lolo
Shush, whore.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why so asinine?

Mine starts at the end of the month. No plans yet though I'm definitely catching up with my sleep. ^^
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Why so asinine?

Cricket is boring. Wanna understand more despite. I have been. I did not like it. Too hot and too much bugs that liked my blood. Like, it was so hot that once or twice when I exhaled, I saw smoke come out... seriously. X_x Plus, it smells too Indian-y and there are too many beggars, which just breaks my heart. Though, I like the feeling of nostalgia/thinking that there's history everywhere I go. In America, it's highly unlikely unless things look like the olden days, but in India, a lot do. What about you?

I have been. I might this summer. Got a few friends living in UK. Ironically, I wanna make a friend that lives in Turkey so I can ask him/her about masturbating and Turkey. D:
I only go out of my way to watch it occasionally. I dont have the concentration to watch it all they way through. And no I havent been. I would like to, one day though definitely.

Trying that at the same time might lead to complications...they have bestiality laws done there, dontcha know. :neutral
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

Mine starts at the end of the month. No plans yet though I'm definitely catching up with my sleep. ^^
Go out and party! Would you be willing to go to Chicago around 18-19th?

I only go out of my way to watch it occasionally. I dont have the concentration to watch it all they way through. And no I havent been. I would like to, one day though definitely.

Trying that at the same time might lead to complications...they have bestiality laws done there, dontcha know. :neutral
Oh. It's my dad and most of my family that watch it; quite annoying at times. v.v

Why? D:

Pfft, turkeys aren't animals! They're just food. :oh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why so asinine?

I have things to do so I doubt I would go to Chicago on those days.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top