Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.
I don't have Skype and I don't usually go on IRC
I don't have Skype and I don't usually go on IRC

It's not even a real excuse, yours is, and it's bad.![]()

Download Skype and go on IRC more.I don't have Skype and I don't usually go on IRC

Cool story bro, whatever you said.![]()
She did not have an excuse. Riki gave what we experts call a reason. There are important distinctions between an excuse and a reason. You had an excuse, an attempt to explain away bad behavior without taking responsibility for it. She told you the reason she yelled at you but has not yelled at others for similar transgressions. You may not have liked her reason but that does not make it an excuse.
derp.
Oh right, that's what I meant. Totally.Blight of the Immortals isn't a MMORPG
It's a Strategy Browser-game


Deleted by someone.Where is such a post?
