High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Pics of Britannia please if it's a she. :hurr
The poster above me has... answered your question... Splendid. :fail Britannia is a country and Lelouch is a boy. :lmao

Nah, just annoyed. I'm used to idiots. more annoying that they can delete my posts and even move it but I can't delete their spam and shit. :<

Nah, been acting like an idiot way before I met them. I'm the one that popularized being an idiot. :hee You sure you're not that idiot? :o
Haha~ Don't you have allies? *pats*

I see. You really enjoy being an idiot, don't you? And yeah, I'm sure I'm not that idiot. The problem with me is not how much I am an idiot, but how often I act like an idiot. :oh

Such is human. It's why they must be killed. I agree though, knowing when to be selfish is good, but constantly being selfish is horrible, like not sharing stuff with others, treating them badly, etcetc.

Oh, what problems? you okay?
That is why there is something called death. And it is exactly as you said about being selfish. XD

And I'm okay, thanks for asking. My sister wants to go around the city, but my dad won't take her, so both of them are in bad terms for few days. Then, my dad asked me to download a game with size of 8 GB... And he's so impatient that I had to limit my time visiting sites and such just to download his game. =___=
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

The poster above me has... answered your question... Splendid. :fail Britannia is a country and Lelouch is a boy. :lmao
Wow, that was such a curveball. :-_-



Haha~ Don't you have allies? *pats*

I see. You really enjoy being an idiot, don't you? And yeah, I'm sure I'm not that idiot. The problem with me is not how much I am an idiot, but how often I act like an idiot. :oh
None. :( It's all a lone battle, where I'm holding back. D:

I do, it's fun. You get to do stuff without anyone expecting anything out of you (although a lot of people do since I can talk mature and intelligently and shit when I have too [gotta get out of trouble somehow]). How often do you act like an idiot? It's fun to act like an idiot because you get to do stupid stuff without thinking about the consequences. :hurr

Until it bites you in the ass. :oh



That is why there is something called death. And it is exactly as you said about being selfish. XD

And I'm okay, thanks for asking. My sister wants to go around the city, but my dad won't take her, so both of them are in bad terms for few days. Then, my dad asked me to download a game with size of 8 GB... And he's so impatient that I had to limit my time visiting sites and such just to download his game. =___=
And self-defense murder. :3c I know, I've come across selfish people and can be selfish myself, though I tend to be more selfless than selfish. :-_-

Why can't either of you drive her? Can she even drive? D: Does your country even have cars?! :gwah I forgot your country though.

Ask him to do it himself! D:
NOT TOMMY! THE FIRST EVIL RANGER! NOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111



ohai riki
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Hey, milly!

What's up?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Working working working, and charming the customers. You?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Does it work?

I'm just relaxing and I'll probably try out my new game soon
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Yep, it does. It's easy to charm 'em, you make jokes, agree with them, talk about stuff, listen to them whine like idiots, etcetc. Despite how I act like, I'm very socially capable. You ever worked in retail?


Oh, what new game? :o
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

No, not really. I did work at a food court during college though.

Catherine
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

How was it working at the food court? Ever dealt with customers?

Ooh, what's the game about?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

It wasn't bad though I mostly made smoothie in the back. The customers are usually nice though it sometimes got crazy especially during swim meets. >.>

wiki - Mostly it's about a guy named Vincent who cheated on his pregnant girlfriend named Katherine (who wanted him to commit) and now is stuck in a love triangle. The other girl is also named Catherine.

During this time, he experienced nightmares in which he must climb up towers to escape. If he doesn't escape in time, "love is over" aka he will be found dead the next day.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Be happy, customers are the reason why I'm an angry young man who lost hope in humanity. Those bastards. :-_-

That's a weird and odd game. Good reviews so far?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Yeah, it's gotten a lot of good reviews so far.
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

youre not old enough to play it Milhouse ~

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Yeah, it's gotten a lot of good reviews so far.
If you've played it, how are you finding it so far?

Any themes of erotica?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

If you've played it, how are you finding it so far?

Any themes of erotica?
:fail
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

If you've played it, how are you finding it so far?

Any themes of erotica?
I played the beginning so far and I like it so far.

Umm... Vincent (the main character) just had a one-night stand with Catherine and he's freaking out about it. I'm sure there will be more based on what I've seen in the trailers.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

*slaps Bobbles*

Ah, how scary is it?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Well, it isn't scary yet though having something chasing you while you're climbing the tower is pretty intense
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Ah, I see. How hard it is trying to get to the top?

Though the way to achieve the goal is pretty... typical. O_O Played a mobile game where this guy had to run to the top and avoid obstacles.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top