High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

I have it on easy mode since I'm mostly focus on the story so it's not that hard.

It's more difficult on the other modes though.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

None. :( It's all a lone battle, where I'm holding back. D:

I do, it's fun. You get to do stuff without anyone expecting anything out of you (although a lot of people do since I can talk mature and intelligently and shit when I have too [gotta get out of trouble somehow]). How often do you act like an idiot? It's fun to act like an idiot because you get to do stupid stuff without thinking about the consequences. :hurr

Until it bites you in the ass. :oh

And self-defense murder. :3c I know, I've come across selfish people and can be selfish myself, though I tend to be more selfless than selfish. :-_-
Have you ever tried to ask for companions, or did they all reject you? Maybe you haven't asked the right person. :(

LOL, that is so true. Unfortunately I can't be much of an idiot again lately. I missed those old times, like in elementary school when I was scolded for being so talkative at class, or trying to blow an ant so that it would trip over the edge of a paper with my friend, or throwing my friend who celebrated birthday to a small pond at our school, and so on. Getting older, people expect so much of me that they find it inappropriate if I act like an idiot too much. ...Well, I turn into an idiot during holidays, so I guess that's still okay. :hurr

Yeah. From your job, I think I can see why you need to be selfless. ^^"

Why can't either of you drive her? Can she even drive? D: Does your country even have cars?! :gwah I forgot your country though.

Ask him to do it himself! D:
Now that's harsh. :oh First, my country is Indonesia. Second, my country has cars. Third, my sister can't drive. Fourth, my dad can drive, but I can't. Fifth, if the trip isn't long enough and satisfying, my sister would make a fuss and make things even worse. Sixth, my sister's brain is damaged so she couldn't understand anything we say nor could say anything. >__<

And well, Dad isn't familiar with the internet. And because at his workplace the internet connection is super horrible. That's why he got me to help. :|

NOT TOMMY! THE FIRST EVIL RANGER! NOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111
You still remember his name? O.o I thought Tommy is the name of that white ranger.

Working working working, and charming the customers. You?
Yep, it does. It's easy to charm 'em, you make jokes, agree with them, talk about stuff, listen to them whine like idiots, etcetc. Despite how I act like, I'm very socially capable.
I didn't believe it would work. I guess your social skills are very amazing, M3J. I think you should teach me somehow.

And may I call you Milly, since writing M3J doesn't sound right? :wtf

Be happy, customers are the reason why I'm an angry young man who lost hope in humanity. Those bastards. :-_-
Please don't. There are still good people in the world. Look around you better. :hurr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

I didn't believe it would work. I guess your social skills are very amazing, M3J. I think you should teach me somehow.
:derp
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Millys social skills are like this =
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

I didn't believe it would work. I guess your social skills are very amazing, M3J. I think you should teach me somehow.
He is eloquent too. Occasionally I understand what he is talking about.

And may I call you Milly, since writing M3J doesn't sound right? :wtf
His username sounds like a type of battery.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

I know. :derp

He is eloquent too. Occasionally I understand what he is talking about.
Occasionally means occasionally, right? ...:fail

Don't be sad; this shows how much people love you. Everywhere, everyone needs someone to whom they can release the stress. You have a good social skill, that's why you're chosen. :)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

I have it on easy mode since I'm mostly focus on the story so it's not that hard.

It's more difficult on the other modes though.
Ah, I see. How's the story so far?

Goddammit bro, you actually made me think I said that. -.-

Sad thing is, I actually thought I made that error. :notrust

Have you ever tried to ask for companions, or did they all reject you? Maybe you haven't asked the right person. :(
They all rejected me. Bias and all. :notrust

LOL, that is so true. Unfortunately I can't be much of an idiot again lately. I missed those old times, like in elementary school when I was scolded for being so talkative at class, or trying to blow an ant so that it would trip over the edge of a paper with my friend, or throwing my friend who celebrated birthday to a small pond at our school, and so on. Getting older, people expect so much of me that they find it inappropriate if I act like an idiot too much. ...Well, I turn into an idiot during holidays, so I guess that's still okay. :hurr
You can be, it just depends on the extent of idiotness. I tend to sound the car alarm when people are too close to the car. :hurr The thing is, you just need to prepare getting yelled at, otherwise it's all good as long as you don't let it interfere with more important stuff. Like, g - wait, why the hell am I lecturing you on when it's the best time to be an idiot? <_____<

You're my neechan, you're supposed to be all "no being idiot! :mad" -.- You're a bad neechan, neechan.

Yeah. From your job, I think I can see why you need to be selfless. ^^"

Now that's harsh. :oh First, my country is Indonesia. Second, my country has cars. Third, my sister can't drive. Fourth, my dad can drive, but I can't. Fifth, if the trip isn't long enough and satisfying, my sister would make a fuss and make things even worse. Sixth, my sister's brain is damaged so she couldn't understand anything we say nor could say anything. >__<
Nah, I don't need to be for my job. I'm just too naturally nice to not be selfless. -.- Though, it's good for business. Makes customers feel better, lulz.

Oh, I see. Is your sister's brain really damaged or is that your way of saying she's annoying?

And well, Dad isn't familiar with the internet. And because at his workplace the internet connection is super horrible. That's why he got me to help. :|

You still remember his name? O.o I thought Tommy is the name of that white ranger.

I didn't believe it would work. I guess your social skills are very amazing, M3J. I think you should teach me somehow.
Train him to use the internet, and have him sue his workplace for crap net. D:

I do. Tommy was the green ranger in original Mighty Morphins, then he became the white ranger, and then in Zeo, red ranger and then finally red again in Turbo. Of course I remember his name, random memory and the fact that he's popular. Or was. Basically saved the whole series, from what I read.

It does. My social skills are pretty good though, believe it or not. I just choose not to employ my skills much, at least online, since I don't give a shit. Otherwise it's easy for me to make friends (proven) and such. Plus, people are so easy to manipulate and make 'em like you: just say shit they want to hear and listen to them and make jokes based on their personality: like raunchy jokes or mature jokes about Wall Street or whatnot. Just have adaptable personality, I guess? I can be an immature jokester to a mature, smart person. Can you? :o

And may I call you Milly, since writing M3J doesn't sound right? :wtf


Please don't. There are still good people in the world. Look around you better. :hurr
Sure. I don't mind friends calling me "Milly." ^^

Good people are very few though, compared to many assholes....

I know. :derp



Occasionally means occasionally, right? ...:fail

Don't be sad; this shows how much people love you. Everywhere, everyone needs someone to whom they can release the stress. You have a good social skill, that's why you're chosen. :)
<_< I'm pretty good with people. I've said ridiculous shit and never lost friends, and even if I did, I got them back. most can't claim that. \o/

That does not make me feel better, especially since I get yelled at when I "release my stress" back. <_<
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Goddammit bro, you actually made me think I said that. -.-

Sad thing is, I actually thought I made that error. :notrust
Guilty conscience :derp
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Umm... I haven't played it since the day I got it. My brothers are hogging the PS3. :notrust
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

They all rejected me. Bias and all. :notrust
Reputation is hard to built indeed. *sigh*

You can be, it just depends on the extent of idiotness. I tend to sound the car alarm when people are too close to the car. :hurr The thing is, you just need to prepare getting yelled at, otherwise it's all good as long as you don't let it interfere with more important stuff. Like, g - wait, why the hell am I lecturing you on when it's the best time to be an idiot? <_____<

You're my neechan, you're supposed to be all "no being idiot! :mad" -.- You're a bad neechan, neechan.
Haha, indeed. I dislike being yelled at or being lectured, so I don't do it too often. Consciously, that is. I know I do lots of idiotic things without I'm aware of it. :3

And I'm not your neechan, that's why I can't say "no being idiot!"! How old I am for you to call me neechan? :crying I don't wanna be old~

Oh, I see. Is your sister's brain really damaged or is that your way of saying she's annoying?
LOL. No, her brain is really damaged. Looks like there was an error during the birth process so the skull damaged the brain and so she lost abilities to speak and to understand people. Though I can't understand why she's so persistent about going around town with car and things about it. =__=

Train him to use the internet, and have him sue his workplace for crap net. D:
I tried, my dear ototo-chan, but I failed again and again. And I'm tired trying. :-_-
Well, the town where he works is quite remote. Even phone signals are not that good, so can't blame the crappy net. =___=

It does. My social skills are pretty good though, believe it or not. I just choose not to employ my skills much, at least online, since I don't give a shit. Otherwise it's easy for me to make friends (proven) and such. Plus, people are so easy to manipulate and make 'em like you: just say shit they want to hear and listen to them and make jokes based on their personality: like raunchy jokes or mature jokes about Wall Street or whatnot. Just have adaptable personality, I guess? I can be an immature jokester to a mature, smart person. Can you? :o
Hmm, I don't think I can. Yet. I think I have to be some kind of that for the sake of my job later on. :(

Sure. I don't mind friends calling me "Milly." ^^

Good people are very few though, compared to many assholes....
Yay! :)

Yep, and good people die fast. :3

That does not make me feel better, especially since I get yelled at when I "release my stress" back. <_<
LOL, don't say so. Feel free to "release your stress", people need it once in a while. But I guess we here are too used to 'play around' with you so.. ^^"
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Umm... I haven't played it since the day I got it. My brothers are hogging the PS3. :notrust
Deny them food or whack 'em in the head for being PS3 hogs. Don't be passive, be aggressive! :yelling

Reputation is hard to built indeed. *sigh*



Haha, indeed. I dislike being yelled at or being lectured, so I don't do it too often. Consciously, that is. I know I do lots of idiotic things without I'm aware of it. :3

And I'm not your neechan, that's why I can't say "no being idiot!"! How old I am for you to call me neechan? :crying I don't wanna be old~
It is, but they just biased.

Many people do. It's fun until you get bitched at, then you're all "RUUN!!" amirite or amirite?

You said you wanted to be my neechan. You and yukihime. Thus you get to be my neechan, especially since I act most immature out of us all. \o/

At least you're not a baachan like goodsy, Kait, and c_k! :derp And Gary gets to be your niisan!



LOL. No, her brain is really damaged. Looks like there was an error during the birth process so the skull damaged the brain and so she lost abilities to speak and to understand people. Though I can't understand why she's so persistent about going around town with car and things about it. =__=



I tried, my dear ototo-chan, but I failed again and again. And I'm tired trying. :-_-
Well, the town where he works is quite remote. Even phone signals are not that good, so can't blame the crappy net. =___=
How do you know she wants to go around town if she can't speak? ._.

Nothing wrong with using violence on fathers as long as they can handle it. :oh Or ask your mom to do it, or have her bribe him. :cheez

Oh, I see. Thought your country would be more advanced than that. D:



Hmm, I don't think I can. Yet. I think I have to be some kind of that for the sake of my job later on. :(


Yay! :)

Yep, and good people die fast. :3



LOL, don't say so. Feel free to "release your stress", people need it once in a while. But I guess we here are too used to 'play around' with you so.. ^^"
IMO, it depends on the boss and people you'll work with. Too mature can be too boring, too immature can be bad.

Yay what? I forgot.

They do, or they get crushed and disillusioned and turn bad.

Nah, don't need to release nothin'. Peeps can't handle it anyway, and bottling stuff up is more fun.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

It is, but they just biased.

Many people do. It's fun until you get bitched at, then you're all "RUUN!!" amirite or amirite?

You said you wanted to be my neechan. You and yukihime. Thus you get to be my neechan, especially since I act most immature out of us all. \o/

At least you're not a baachan like goodsy, Kait, and c_k! :derp And Gary gets to be your niisan!
ursorite, cute ototo-chan. ^^

Did I? I didn't remember doing such thing. :oh Well, I never got to have any ototo so far, so okay, I'll adopt you. :3 Baachan? I think soon enough I'll be able to draw a family tree for me here at MH. :p

How do you know she wants to go around town if she can't speak? ._.

Nothing wrong with using violence on fathers as long as they can handle it. :oh Or ask your mom to do it, or have her bribe him. :cheez

Oh, I see. Thought your country would be more advanced than that. D:
Because when someone wants to go out, she would follow him. If she wants to go out, she would come to my dad bringing his wallet and the car keys. Because when someone or my parents have to go and she can't follow them, she'd cry. :oh

LOL, I suppose so. But both my mom and dad are stubborn, so yeah. But whatever, the download's done now.

In every country there has to be the not-so-advanced area, you know. My dad's workplace happened to be there. :|

IMO, it depends on the boss and people you'll work with. Too mature can be too boring, too immature can be bad.

Yay what? I forgot.

They do, or they get crushed and disillusioned and turn bad.

Nah, don't need to release nothin'. Peeps can't handle it anyway, and bottling stuff up is more fun.
Indeed.

Nope, nothing, never mind it. :derp

Haha, that is so true. But then who would leave behind to teach and spread the goodness among these bad people?

And bottling up is not fun, but dangerous. For you and for those around you. :-_-
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

ursorite, cute ototo-chan. ^^

Did I? I didn't remember doing such thing. :oh Well, I never got to have any ototo so far, so okay, I'll adopt you. :3 Baachan? I think soon enough I'll be able to draw a family tree for me here at MH. :p
Cute otototo-chan? ._. Ever seen a picture of me? Adult me is anything but cute. ._.

Dunno, could have been Icy or you. I know one was yukihime. And you can't technically adopt me without making me your son or something, sooooo. :x

It's easy to, lulz. goodsy and Kait are my grandparents, you and yukihime apparently are my older sisters, Gary's my older brother, c_k and koen are my grandparents too, and...

wtf?

I need to stop going MH so much. :notrust



Because when someone wants to go out, she would follow him. If she wants to go out, she would come to my dad bringing his wallet and the car keys. Because when someone or my parents have to go and she can't follow them, she'd cry. :oh

LOL, I suppose so. But both my mom and dad are stubborn, so yeah. But whatever, the download's done now.
Your dad rarely takes her out just because she wants to go out? Since you like being an idiot, have you ever sought to annoy her?

fight stubbornness back with stubbornness! Return katon no jutsu with another katon no jutsu, like Itachi vs. Sasuke! ROWAWRWRHARHARHAWHAWR

:worrybunny

In every country there has to be the not-so-advanced area, you know. My dad's workplace happened to be there. :|
America ftw. \o/


Haha, that is so true. But then who would leave behind to teach and spread the goodness among these bad people?

And bottling up is not fun, but dangerous. For you and for those around you. :-_-
No one. the world is turning bad anyway, no point in trying to do anything. Just stab people and join in the fun! \o/

Pfft, not dangerous at all if you know how to manage it. *drums on neechan's head*
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Deny them food or whack 'em in the head for being PS3 hogs. Don't be passive, be aggressive! :yelling
I got to play some today since both of them were working. :amuse

One of the questions I was asked in the game was. "Are you a pervert?" and I picked "I don't think so". According to the result, around 52% picked "No use denying it." I guess a lot of perverts are playing the game. :XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Lulz, is there online interaction as well?

Also, you busy Friday? Goin to Philly for school stuff and I wanna have something else to do. D:
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

The poll results are based on other players' responses and there is a co-op gameplay.

Umm... not sure.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Oh. Good luck if you do co-op gameplay. From what I've heard, the men really chase after women on online games. ._.

Oh. Charles will punk out like always. :( I wanna do something before going home, I wanna have fun dammit! >_<
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Yeah, I heard. >.> I really don't do online co-op though. Maybe I'll convince one of my brothers to play with me.

Charlie is a party pooper?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top