Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!
You are really obsessed with the word, "erotic".
You are really obsessed with the word, "erotic".
Oh, I see. I thought it was the brand. It's only product's name, then, right? I think I eat sweet things almost everyday and I don't get tired of it.
No, it's the name. Kit Kat is Naruto, published by Shonen Jump. The brand would be Hershey's, I think? I like some sweet things, but not overly sweet. I got tired of it since I ate so much sweets when I was younger that I'm shocked I don't have diabetes yet.
I can. We have a computer because a friend set up his shop in the store, sooo I sneak on. I can be online from class too because i'm sneaky and awesome.I sleep like six to seven hours, depending. From 3 or 4AM to 9-11AM. You?
Because I'm not happy. I'm always bored. Plus, happy is boring. Anguished is more fun.
Though the idea of diabetes is quite scary. Sometimes I feel like I pee too much, or sweat too much, or feel sleepy too much; all characteristics of a diabetic person. >__<
England... England, Milly...And I'm hoping it's an erotic journey. :x
I wanna go see England as well...
You made this Asian girl envy you so much.Make sure it's legal first. I'm not gonna bail you out if your adventure lands you in a English jail. And say hi to eni for meI have no idea at this point, it's far too early. <_< I haven't even planned past getting packed, going to the airport, and meeting my/our hosts. X_x
Rather, I skipped few days of planning in England to meeting up with eni and the others.
I know, right? Why must it be so fun? X_x

trololo, inorite?Oh, I see. I thought it was the brand. It's only product's name, then, right? I think I eat sweet things almost everyday and I don't get tired of it.Though the idea of diabetes is quite scary. Sometimes I feel like I pee too much, or sweat too much, or feel sleepy too much; all characteristics of a diabetic person. >__<
lrn2sneak. D: My work starts around 12PM, not so bad. I heard seven hours were best, more or less was unhealthy and fattening.Yeah, right. I'm an awesome girl, but not sneaky. *innocent, angelic smile* Seems like your work start pretty late? For holidays I sleep at least 7 hours. Usually I get around 8 hours, though. From around 1AM until 9AM. Once I slept for 10 hours. =___=
I think I can see why people love to bully you.![]()
EROTICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IN ENGLAND! Cuz like, I heard Europe is way more sexually free.England... England, Milly...I wanna go see England as well...
You made this Asian girl envy you so much.
Ah, well, I hope it's both erotic and fun. :3 When will you go? Just for holiday or is there anything you need to do there?

Pfft, legality is boring. I'll just charm my way out of jail like I charmed my way into getting a less severe punishment when I got a warning and when I got a ticket.Make sure it's legal first. I'm not gonna bail you out if your adventure lands you in a English jail. And say hi to eni for me![]()

I can't. My innocence is something I must protect for the rest of my life. There's not much left. :|lrn2sneak. D: My work starts around 12PM, not so bad. I heard seven hours were best, more or less was unhealthy and fattening.
Wut? I bully back and they all cry. D:

EROTICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IN ENGLAND! Cuz like, I heard Europe is way more sexually free.
I hope it's at least fun. I'ma go from August 14th to 26th. It's holiday and looking around. I hope we get lost, but with me around, we probably won't. :<



Eurgh you can keep your Kit Kat, I don't like dark chocolateWhy don't you guess, goldb?
Meanwhile, here, I share you my Kit Kat with dark chocolate. Anyone else wants? I don't particularly like dark chocolate so I don't mind sharing it. <3





LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL your innocence? Also, do we have each other on Facebook or am I getting you confused with someone else? :xI can't. My innocence is something I must protect for the rest of my life. There's not much left. :|
Which means, you're a master in bullying and being bullied.![]()

Wut?
Ooh, that's quite long. Sounds great, you better enjoy the trip and time to the fullest there. Any specific places you'd like to visit?
Being lost is good as long as you can return to your hotel before night and sleep.![]()
I'll offer to let them whip me.Eurgh you can keep your Kit Kat, I don't like dark chocolate
And come to England theo!!!
@Kaiten: your avatar is awesome, I'm so jealous; you've put my spongebob to shame
@Milly: Don't get your hopes up about English chicks, I'll tell you that right now. Not as friendly as other europeans from my experience. But you'll have fun if your hosts are good people![]()
