High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

You are really obsessed with the word, "erotic".
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Its called desperation Riki~

sorta like =
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

"Erotic" is a fun word to say.

And I'm hoping it's an erotic journey. :x
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

What exactly will be erotic about your journey to England?


Erotic is a fun word to say >.>
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

I have no idea at this point, it's far too early. <_< I haven't even planned past getting packed, going to the airport, and meeting my/our hosts. X_x

Rather, I skipped few days of planning in England to meeting up with eni and the others.


I know, right? Why must it be so fun? X_x
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

:hurr

No, it's the name. Kit Kat is Naruto, published by Shonen Jump. The brand would be Hershey's, I think? I like some sweet things, but not overly sweet. I got tired of it since I ate so much sweets when I was younger that I'm shocked I don't have diabetes yet.

I can. We have a computer because a friend set up his shop in the store, sooo I sneak on. I can be online from class too because i'm sneaky and awesome. :3c I sleep like six to seven hours, depending. From 3 or 4AM to 9-11AM. You?

Because I'm not happy. I'm always bored. Plus, happy is boring. Anguished is more fun.
Oh, I see. I thought it was the brand. It's only product's name, then, right? I think I eat sweet things almost everyday and I don't get tired of it. :hurr Though the idea of diabetes is quite scary. Sometimes I feel like I pee too much, or sweat too much, or feel sleepy too much; all characteristics of a diabetic person. >__<

Yeah, right. I'm an awesome girl, but not sneaky. *innocent, angelic smile* Seems like your work start pretty late? For holidays I sleep at least 7 hours. Usually I get around 8 hours, though. From around 1AM until 9AM. Once I slept for 10 hours. =___=

I think I can see why people love to bully you. :oh

And I'm hoping it's an erotic journey. :x
England... England, Milly... :scry I wanna go see England as well... :bored You made this Asian girl envy you so much.

Ah, well, I hope it's both erotic and fun. :3 When will you go? Just for holiday or is there anything you need to do there?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

I have no idea at this point, it's far too early. <_< I haven't even planned past getting packed, going to the airport, and meeting my/our hosts. X_x

Rather, I skipped few days of planning in England to meeting up with eni and the others.


I know, right? Why must it be so fun? X_x
Make sure it's legal first. I'm not gonna bail you out if your adventure lands you in a English jail. And say hi to eni for me :^_^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Oh, I see. I thought it was the brand. It's only product's name, then, right? I think I eat sweet things almost everyday and I don't get tired of it. :hurr Though the idea of diabetes is quite scary. Sometimes I feel like I pee too much, or sweat too much, or feel sleepy too much; all characteristics of a diabetic person. >__<
trololo, inorite?

Lulz, apart from the first one, same here. Though, if you feel like it, rather than know you do or be commented on such, then you don't need to worry so much. Just be aware and make sure and you shouldn't be in much problem.

Yeah, right. I'm an awesome girl, but not sneaky. *innocent, angelic smile* Seems like your work start pretty late? For holidays I sleep at least 7 hours. Usually I get around 8 hours, though. From around 1AM until 9AM. Once I slept for 10 hours. =___=

I think I can see why people love to bully you. :oh
lrn2sneak. D: My work starts around 12PM, not so bad. I heard seven hours were best, more or less was unhealthy and fattening.

Wut? I bully back and they all cry. D:



England... England, Milly... :scry I wanna go see England as well... :bored You made this Asian girl envy you so much.

Ah, well, I hope it's both erotic and fun. :3 When will you go? Just for holiday or is there anything you need to do there?
EROTICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IN ENGLAND! Cuz like, I heard Europe is way more sexually free. :hurr

I hope it's at least fun. I'ma go from August 14th to 26th. It's holiday and looking around. I hope we get lost, but with me around, we probably won't. :<

Make sure it's legal first. I'm not gonna bail you out if your adventure lands you in a English jail. And say hi to eni for me :^_^
Pfft, legality is boring. I'll just charm my way out of jail like I charmed my way into getting a less severe punishment when I got a warning and when I got a ticket. :hurr

I will. We'll also have circle jerk ju-

I'll say hi to eni for youse. :|
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

lrn2sneak. D: My work starts around 12PM, not so bad. I heard seven hours were best, more or less was unhealthy and fattening.

Wut? I bully back and they all cry. D:
I can't. My innocence is something I must protect for the rest of my life. There's not much left. :|

Which means, you're a master in bullying and being bullied. :oh

EROTICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IN ENGLAND! Cuz like, I heard Europe is way more sexually free. :hurr

I hope it's at least fun. I'ma go from August 14th to 26th. It's holiday and looking around. I hope we get lost, but with me around, we probably won't. :<
:fail

Ooh, that's quite long. Sounds great, you better enjoy the trip and time to the fullest there. Any specific places you'd like to visit? :)

Being lost is good as long as you can return to your hotel before night and sleep. :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Why don't you guess, goldb? :cheez
Meanwhile, here, I share you my Kit Kat with dark chocolate. Anyone else wants? I don't particularly like dark chocolate so I don't mind sharing it. <3
Eurgh you can keep your Kit Kat, I don't like dark chocolate :s
And come to England theo!!!

@Kaiten: your avatar is awesome, I'm so jealous; you've put my spongebob to shame :crying

@Milly: Don't get your hopes up about English chicks, I'll tell you that right now. Not as friendly as other europeans from my experience. But you'll have fun if your hosts are good people :thumbs
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

*cough* I like dark chocolate so you can give it to me then, goldb and phio. :amuse
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Here. *shares riki some dark chocolate* The more I eat it I think it's not so bad, so I'll eat it as well. XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

You can have mine riki, I don't get the obsession with it; or maybe I've only tasted some bad ones.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Thanks! *munch*

Dark chocolate is supposed to be good for our health so we're being healthy as well!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Yeah someone said that same crap to me, but I prefer milk or white chocolate with hazelnuts :thumbs
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Those sound delicious too :drool
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

I heard so too about dark chocolate can help to lower your blood pressure a bit, thus keeping you healthy. It's not very sweet as well, so it might not get you up to diabetes, unless you consume it excessively. XD

Nothing better than milk chocolate. :hee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

I try not to eat chocolate too often but when I do, it turns excessive.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Same here. I don't like having cavities.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

I can't. My innocence is something I must protect for the rest of my life. There's not much left. :|

Which means, you're a master in bullying and being bullied. :oh
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL your innocence? Also, do we have each other on Facebook or am I getting you confused with someone else? :x

Damn straight, chica. :hip



:fail

Ooh, that's quite long. Sounds great, you better enjoy the trip and time to the fullest there. Any specific places you'd like to visit? :)

Being lost is good as long as you can return to your hotel before night and sleep. :D
Wut?

No idea where, but I'll probably have a meet with eni and the others, depending. Definitely gonna party and have unprotected sex though! \o

Luckily I have hosts, and being lost is no fun if you can return to your hotel before night. Once I become Bruce Lee, I won't need to worry since not even a gun would stop me. :>

Eurgh you can keep your Kit Kat, I don't like dark chocolate :s
And come to England theo!!!

@Kaiten: your avatar is awesome, I'm so jealous; you've put my spongebob to shame :crying

@Milly: Don't get your hopes up about English chicks, I'll tell you that right now. Not as friendly as other europeans from my experience. But you'll have fun if your hosts are good people :thumbs
I'll offer to let them whip me. :hurr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top