High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

I'll inbox you my number on FB!! :thumbs

And why would I try to rob you when plenty of other people could simply do it for me? :hip
I'll stab 'em with mah knife, man. You'd be safer, and other people won't give you what they took from me.

Bob, don't get in a car with him. He's bad enough driving on the right side :cookiehand
Pfft, you lie. I never got into an accident nor did we have any problems driving, and I even texted to Kait while driving. Prove I was a bad driver. :mad

I'm eighteeeeeeeeeeennnn, ototo-chaann~ :yelling :bored

Hoh, well, just don't get yourself killed. :derp



Somehow I get a bad feeling about this, igotthegoods. :fail
Didn't you say you were seventeen? O_o What the hell is goin' on?

If the airplane ride doesn't kill me, nothing will. :derp

I"ve licked goodsy when she hugged me. I warned her I'd lick her, so I"m not in the wrong here. Hmph.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Didn't you say you were seventeen? O_o What the hell is goin' on?

If the airplane ride doesn't kill me, nothing will. :derp

I"ve licked goodsy when she hugged me. I warned her I'd lick her, so I"m not in the wrong here. Hmph.
When did I say that? O.o

What, you're scared of airplane? :XD

:o I guess... everyone should be careful if they are to be hugged by Milly. :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Few days ago in this thread. ._.

Nah, I'm not scared of airplanes. I like flying, especially taking off and landing, but there's a chance the engine could malfunction, lightning could hit it, or someone hijacks the plane and does bad stuff. Despite all this, I'll still probably sleep soundly. :hurr

I warned her, she still hugged. :pwnge I always warn before I do stuff.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Nah, I'm not scared of airplanes. I like flying, especially taking off and landing, but there's a chance the engine could malfunction, lightning could hit it, or someone hijacks the plane and does bad stuff. Despite all this, I'll still probably sleep soundly. :hurr

I warned her, she still hugged. :pwnge I always warn before I do stuff.

I'm scared of flights, that's why I always make sure I'm asleep as soon as we take off. But seems I'm getting braver :smugbunnny

:wtf Milly all these hugging stories are worrying me...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Don't worry. I don't think Milly will hug you.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Okay, that's good :sweat I was worried that I'd have to accidentally nudge him into moving traffic. :ninja
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

I'm scared of flights, that's why I always make sure I'm asleep as soon as we take off. But seems I'm getting braver :smugbunnny

:wtf Milly all these hugging stories are worrying me...
Heh, nothing to be scared of. Just relax, flying is safer than driving or walking. Never understood why people were scared of dentists, flying, or etc.

I won't hug you. You're a male.

Don't worry. I don't think Milly will hug you.
She's cor-rect.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

...I don't remember you licking her :oh You wouldn't have hugged her if I hadn't you fool. You learn from me :hip
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Is she that hug-able? :zomg
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

...I don't remember you licking her :oh You wouldn't have hugged her if I hadn't you fool. You learn from me :hip
Because you didn't see it, derp. You were too busy HUGGING Kait.

Wut? She wanted to hug, so I hugged, nothing to do with you. :pwnge
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Most chickies are when you're saying bye :derp
:nowei

When was this hugging party that you all took part in???
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Because you didn't see it, derp. You were too busy HUGGING Kait.

Wut? She wanted to hug, so I hugged, nothing to do with you. :pwnge
I hugged first...might want to be checked for dementia bro :hip
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

You did, but it stlil has nothing to do with you. I did I didn't wanna be hugged. D:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

You did, but it stlil has nothing to do with you. I did I didn't wanna be hugged. D:
Stop arguing over stupid crap...lol :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

DOn't make fun of my crap! :yelling
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Few days ago in this thread. ._.

Nah, I'm not scared of airplanes. I like flying, especially taking off and landing, but there's a chance the engine could malfunction, lightning could hit it, or someone hijacks the plane and does bad stuff. Despite all this, I'll still probably sleep soundly. :hurr

I warned her, she still hugged. :pwnge I always warn before I do stuff.
Really? :o

Right, me too. I actually love flying, especially at nights, but the thoughts of anything bad could happen at anytime scares me. Once when I went to Hong Kong, the weather was so bad and the airplane shook so bad like in movies and I thought we were all going to die. XDD

...Okay. :-_-

I'm scared of flights, that's why I always make sure I'm asleep as soon as we take off. But seems I'm getting braver :smugbunnny
You miss something fun, goldb, haha~ But glad to know you're getting braver. Why are you afraid of it in the first place?

Don't worry. I don't think Milly will hug you.
:rofl
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Yarly.

Lulz, I always think of the negatives. Rarely scares me, it just makes it more fun since it increases paranoia. Did you visibly panic or were you quietly panicking? :o Flying is always fun, especially at nights.

goldb, you should fly with Indiana Jones. :derp
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Back then I was really panic, though my responses were not really visible, I guess. I didn't talk; I closed my eyes and hang on tight on the chair, my hands were so cold and my heart beat so fast. XD Dang, that was my first experience over the years going to various places by airplane.

Indiana Jones? :o
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Did it ever happen again? :O

Yes, Indiana Jones.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top