Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

If the airplane ride doesn't kill me, nothing will.
I"ve licked goodsy when she hugged me. I warned her I'd lick her, so I"m not in the wrong here. Hmph.
I'll stab 'em with mah knife, man. You'd be safer, and other people won't give you what they took from me.I'll inbox you my number on FB!!
And why would I try to rob you when plenty of other people could simply do it for me?![]()
Pfft, you lie. I never got into an accident nor did we have any problems driving, and I even texted to Kait while driving. Prove I was a bad driver.Bob, don't get in a car with him. He's bad enough driving on the right side![]()

Didn't you say you were seventeen? O_o What the hell is goin' on?I'm eighteeeeeeeeeeennnn, ototo-chaann~![]()
Hoh, well, just don't get yourself killed.
Somehow I get a bad feeling about this, igotthegoods.![]()
If the airplane ride doesn't kill me, nothing will.

I"ve licked goodsy when she hugged me. I warned her I'd lick her, so I"m not in the wrong here. Hmph.


I guess... everyone should be careful if they are to be hugged by Milly. 
I always warn before I do stuff.
mugbunnny
Milly all these hugging stories are worrying me...
I was worried that I'd have to accidentally nudge him into moving traffic. 
You wouldn't have hugged her if I hadn't you fool. You learn from me 


