I'm not sure if you would even be able to reach my mouth with your short armsIt's not supposed to be funny, it's a SFW way of me telling neechan to shut up. D:

I'm not sure if you would even be able to reach my mouth with your short armsIt's not supposed to be funny, it's a SFW way of me telling neechan to shut up. D:

Milly trying to intimidate others will always be funny.Except it isn't funny any more.
Try sad.=/Milly trying to intimidate others will always be funny.
oplz, my arms are so long I can slap you where you are.I'm not sure if you would even be able to reach my mouth with your short arms![]()
1) I'm so fucking gar.
2) sign I should become a kickboxer.
3) THE DINGO ATE MAH BABY

your anatomy is quite... interestingoplz, my arms are so long I can slap you where you are.

No it doesn't, it points to no posts. You're the weirdo with allowing so many posts per page.But your pic points to thorny.
But your pic points to thorny.