Bro, you need to get a LIFE.
---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------
![]()
That's just filthy...
Bro, you need to get a LIFE.
![]()
That's just filthy...


...but Eskimos have different calendar year from usHey derphead, had a good night? How was NYC? Happy New Year btw, was nice seeing the picture of you guys, it looked like you were having a good time.
./me chews on phio's ear./me kicks ototo-chan
What has become of this thread?
I think I haven't said merry Christmas to you?
How are you doing? Plans for new year? ^^
Happy new year!Happy New Year, Milly!
T'was good. NYC was good, but it wasn' cold enough.Hey derphead, had a good night? How was NYC? Happy New Year btw, was nice seeing the picture of you guys, it looked like you were having a good time.
First cool New year. And happy new year to you too!



Eff you see kay no.Dude...it's awesome...creepy I guess, but awesome![]()

Sometihng like:If I shrunk it quite a bit![]()
would fit?


