Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,448
Reaction score
18,767
Country
United States
Asking for crack ships is bad but asking for potential ship isn't. Lol that is still bad as it the same thing. He draws what he wants to draw. He has no obligation to listen to whiny fans ask him to draw what they want. It is completely disrespectful to bombard his posts about your ship because you're jealous. That is just petty, immature, and pitiful. When he wants to draw it he will but until then wait or go draw your ship yourself. He does these drawings for free and out of his own free time. The least people can do is either be thankful or supportive not whine every time he doesn't draw their ship.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
"They have a right to be annoyed" this comment is sad to see :(. It's the same mentality of the trash shippers who spam his twitter. It's become more "if Hiro draws these people then he has to draw these people too" and less "be happy or don't care for whatever he draws us for free". Hiro said he gets requests daily for various things so my take is requesting crack, real or whatever of the sorts isn't the problem, it's a problem when people legitimately think their obligated drawings he does for fun. Anime can't come soon enough :neutral
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I only see crack shippers shitting on other ships sketchs and ask for crack ones, That's annoying more than main shippers asking for their ships. The difference that crack shippers aren't being respectful. while main shippers don't act like that really. They are merely asking for their ship to be drawn like other ships like in this mini make, Nothing wrong in that.


Don't call the mentality of others names when yours is already fucked up. All of the fans are being respectful to Mashima's work but crack shippers and haters. Simple as that
 

Miralicious akuma

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2016
Messages
309
Reaction score
1,686
Country
India
Oh dont even get me started on twitter fans. In almost every fcking post there are some posts like " HIRO WHY DIDNT U DRAW ERZA AND JELLAL!! I HATE YOU " or " WE WANT JERZA!! DRAW JERZA!! UGH WHY NOT JERZA "
...like,
shut up.:awe

I mean you can also..like ,ask in a more polite,respectful manner,i guess? seeing comments like i mentioned above gets me so disappointed sometimes like please,control yourself. critisizm is fine,everyone has their opinions i totally get it,but they should follow some etiquette and dont disrespect the author atleast.
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,418
Reaction score
3,480
Age
34
Country
France
There is nothing wrong with asking for a drawing, the problem is the one who claims and insults it.

For a question of parity he would have to draw to the next of the jerza.

But they forget that the nalu is the most demanding so after.

But nothing obliges mashima to do its design, so they would be better off, if they do not want mashima to stop.

In my case, I just asked once, if he could draw lucy with all his stardress on a big page (in normal or chibi).

And another time lucy stardress of the king of spirits if she had had it.

But here I just asked once and I received 3-4 heart of people who agreed with me.

Mashima can be seen or not, but it remains his choice of the drawings or not.
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,448
Reaction score
18,767
Country
United States
I've seen so many shippers in the case Jerza only talk and talk about their ship and asking him to draw them every single post. They make it as if it's an obligation for him to draw their ship.

There's a difference between an innocent question and a constant harassment from the fans. It is pretty crazy the amount of "Give us Jerza, sensei" post he gets.

It hurts my eyes scrolling through comments and seeing these self entitled fans keep thinking Hiro is obligated to draw whatever they want.

I know it's not the entire Jerza fans too, and that every ships have these bad apples amongst them but the people who've had been harassing him lately is the Jerza shippers which is why I brought them up. I'm not trying to single out a fandom or anything that's why I use shippers in the most general terms.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I only see crack shippers shitting on other ships sketchs and ask for crack ones, That's annoying more than main shippers asking for their ships. The difference that crack shippers aren't being respectful. while main shippers don't act like that really. They are merely asking for their ship to be drawn like other ships like in this mini make, Nothing wrong in that.


Don't call the mentality of others names when yours is already fucked up. All of the fans are being respectful to Mashima's work but crack shippers and haters. Simple as that
It is a bad mentality to paint the potential ships as the white saints and the cracker shippers as the devils. Potential ships have just as many disrespectful people in them as crack ships. You're being bias af if you truly think otherwise.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
The only ship Mashima must draw is the HMS Pinafore.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Erza has both dominant & submissive sides with her lol
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I'm glad that Mashima is being fair with Jerza, Now this is justice.

I laughed at Gajeel and Gray being destroyed by her and they indeed look a better combo. Jellal getting all the love from her even when she is drunk, So cute, meanwhile Wendy is loving a fish. :S

Natsu look hot like all the time :hearts
 

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
I'm glad that Mashima is being fair with Jerza, Now this is justice.

I laughed at Gajeel and Gray being destroyed by her and they indeed look a better combo. Jellal getting all the love from her even when she is drunk, So cute, meanwhile Wendy is loving a fish. :S

Natsu look hot like all the time :hearts
I'm glad that Mashima is being fair with Jerza, Now this is justice.

I laughed at Gajeel and Gray being destroyed by her and they indeed look a better combo. Jellal getting all the love from her even when she is drunk, So cute, meanwhile Wendy is loving a fish. :S

Natsu look hot like all the time :hearts
I wonder who he's looking at :cheez
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I wonder who he's looking at :cheez
I think Natsu is looking at Wendy since Wendy was draw besides Natsu and Wendy probably wants to give that fish to Natsu to give to Happy to eat for dinner.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah drunk Erza I love her so though drunk Erza was so much funnier in the Christmas OVA because of how kinky she was.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Somehow I think these panels are before the panels when Lucy gets drunk and their eating dinner. Because Wendy has the fish which I think she’ll give to Natsu so Happy can eat a good dinner which explains why Happy fainted during dinner. As for why Natsu’s Yutaka top part is down he could have just got out of the hot springs.
 
Last edited:

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Somehow I think these panels are before the panels when Lucy gets drunk and their eating dinner. Because Wendy has the fish which I think she’ll give to Natsu so Happy can eat a good dinner which explains why Happy fainted during dinner. As for why Natsu’s Yutaka top part is down he could have just got out of the hot springs.
Well Mashima drew wendy in a separated sketch like he did in the previous Gajeel and Gray sketch, It doesn't have to be connected but i think your assumption works too ^^
 
Top