Wow, a sign Ultear will really return?Thank you impressions of this week's issue! What I wonder will the next week.
hahaWow, a sign Ultear will really return?Thank you impressions of this week's issue! What I wonder will the next week.
hahaThere may be 2-3 about this.Thank you impressions of this week's issue! What I wonder will the next week.
"Somehow I like the combination between Natsu, Lucy, and Happy"Can someone translate what Mashima said "なんだかんだでナツとルーシィとハッピーの組み合わせが好きなんだよ。"?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Carla looks sad for some reason. I curious why Mashima keeps drawing Zera even through she died since a mangaka wouldn't keep drawing a character if unless there's a reason behind it. Zera's bangs look different and she has an enlarge canine on the right side of her mouth. Zera is smiling which is odd since Zera always frown she rarely smile and her smile looks kinda like Natsu. Is it me or does Zera look a little older?"Somehow I like the combination between Natsu, Lucy, and Happy"
CARLA AND HAPPY--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
ZERA
![]()
FROSCHE
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well the picture, the clothe,s and the fact that he is with carla kind of remind me of Nadi but everything else would require a lot of explanation as the exceeds ere never shown as that strong.The random thing is, I suspect that that is actually a hint from Mashima: maybe Jacob is an exceed. He can transform into human form like Pantherlily. Haha well this is just most random thought of me. You guys are welcome to ignore
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So It will be Battle Next Chapter.Thank you for your thoughts on this week's issue! To enjoy next week!
If You do it From Phone Then It will not Happen.Anybody here had problem with copying img URL? Not just here but on Google and other places too..
Open image first then copy the url from the address. Not that I have issues but that should work at leastAnybody here had problem with copying img URL? Not just here but on Google and other places too..