Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
OOOOO daayummmmm
it has been a while since i've been excited for ft stuff

@Cat Sidhe26 He might finally announce a spin off :3c
Same here since I just as excited for more Fairy Tail and I know Reebi will be happy about this since she’s been waiting for the anime to come back for while. About time I’ve been waiting for a new spin off for a while so I hope the spin off comes out this month or next month.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Finally. I thought it was just me but watching you guys ramble every... day... about.... spinoffs..... for months.... has been..... :derp.

Anime trailer hopefully soon, if Hiro's new manga isn't running when the anime airs I wonder if there'll be a manga series to promote the anime. You guys know what I mean, have something in the magazine for ads and stuff. So yeah, spinoffs might be coming.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I hope we can see the anime trailer soon, and I really wanted a spin off made by Kyouta Shibano
Well if we get an trailer for the anime today or within the next few days that could mean that anime would start in April or July. Same here since I really liked how Kyouta Shibano wrote the Gaiden spin offs.
Spinoff, new series, the anime..... OVA’s for Stone Age and his twitter hit spring doodles

I hope that Mashima's new series is based on Starbiter Satsuki.
http://mangakakalot.com/chapter/starbiter_satsuki/chapter_0
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
100 years quest spin off Please!!!
Well a 100 Year Quest spin off a given but as for other spin offs I would like to see a spin off about what the other guild members are doing right now.
 
Last edited:

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
Well if we get an trailer for the anime today or within the next few days that could mean that anime would start in April or July. Same here since I really liked how Kyouta Shibano wrote the Gaiden spin offs.
yeah, me too and his art is fantastic, I really liked how he draws

I hope that Mashima's new series is based on Starbiter Satsuki.
http://mangakakalot.com/chapter/starbiter_satsuki/chapter_0
I didn't like a lot of Starbiter Satsuki, but I like the idea of being a female protagonist
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well a 100 Year Quest spin off a given but as for other spin offs I would like to see a spin off about what the other guild members are doing right and a Aquarius Key spin off.
Maybe Lucy will find the Aquarius Key in the 100 Year Quest
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yeah, me too and his art is fantastic, I really liked how he draws


I didn't like a lot of Starbiter Satsuki, but I like the idea of being a female protagonist
I know right Kyouta's art amazing and I really would like to see more of his art. Really I actually liked Starbiter Satsuki and the idea of a female protagonist is a great idea.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Maybe Lucy will find the Aquarius Key in the 100 Year Quest
I thought of that to but if Lucy doesn't find Aquarius's Key during the 100 Year Quest then it can be done in a spin off but I rather see Lucy find Aquarius's Key during the 100 Year Quest.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Most probably he will announce the date of Anime releasing.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Aside from the new series and the FT anime, I think the announcement are about his projects, He said he is working on them before.

Aquarius key is still not found, I think we will get some bonus chapters about them and maybe next generation, I look forward for more Natsu and Lucy stuff.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Aside from the new series and the FT anime, I think the announcement are about his projects, He said he is working on them before.

Aquarius key is still not found, I think we will get some bonus chapters about them and maybe next generation, I look forward for more Natsu and Lucy stuff.
Well to be honest I don’t think there will be a next generation since that would skip over of other plot points that need to be resolve like the 100 Year Quest and that the Trouble Twins light novel is the closest thing we’re going to get to a next generation. Also I think Lucy will just find Aquarius’s Key during the 100 Year Quest spin off which you can still get your Natsu and Lucy fix during the 100 Year Quest spin off.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Most probably he will announce the date of Anime releasing.
Well Mashima revealing the date of the anime’s release day is a given.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
All those projects announced are done besides the anime. It was 5 projects (vol 63, dragon cry dvd, ft 100 words, jigsaw puzzles, train station art). If anything more it’s probably in regards to his new work or a spinoff. I doubt (and hope not) it’ll be a next gen. Kyouta Shibano returning would be great, I enjoyed all those gaidens.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Honestly I don't want a next generation, of course I would love to see the daughter of natsu and lucy, but I would prefer something related to god Ankhseram, I'd like to know more about him
By something God Ankhseram related you mean that the spin off should be a sequel with Team Natsu fights God Ankhseram as the main villain or do you mean something else?
All those projects announced are done besides the anime. It was 5 projects (vol 63, dragon cry dvd, ft 100 words, jigsaw puzzles, train station art). If anything more it’s probably in regards to his new work or a spinoff. I doubt (and hope not) it’ll be a next gen. Kyouta Shibano returning would be great, I enjoyed all those gaidens.
Yeah the gaidens were really a fun read and I wish the Laxus spin off would come out in the US already.
 

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
By something God Ankhseram related you mean that the spin off should be a sequel with Team Natsu fights God Ankhseram as the main villain or do you mean something else?
Just something related to him, maybe know more about his existence, or stories of him that have no relation to fairy tail.
I didn't want to see fairy tail fighting against him, because I like the idea of him being a intidade without physical body, I don't see him as a villain, even though the zeref shit that happened was his fault...I think he's neutral
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Just something related to him, maybe know more about his existence, or stories of him that have no relation to fairy tail.
I didn't want to see fairy tail fighting against him, because I like the idea of him being a intidade without physical body, I don't see him as a villain, even though the zeref shit that happened was his fault...I think he's neutral
You mean like some kind of short story about God Ankhseram.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Speculations

- New series
- Date of Anime (maybe we are getting the see the promo)
- Spin Off
Besides the 100 Year Quest spin off I hope there’s a spin off about the Crime Sorciere and a spin off about what the other guild members are going right now.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Finally. I thought it was just me but watching you guys ramble every... day... about.... spinoffs..... for months.... has been..... :derp.
Well that’s the normal reaction to filler content :cheez
 
Top