Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,418
Reaction score
3,480
Age
34
Country
France
We hope the quest of 100 years or something as interesting on 10-20-30 chapter of 18 or 30 page.

And as a 2-3 chapter bonus on the new generation.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I told you all that the new Anime will start in October itself





Seems like the spinoff is also coming.

Hope they focus on the 400 years past and 100 years quest and at least 1 chapter(not more than that) on the future generation.

I predicted his new series within one year of FT's end and nearly correct i got.

Hope his new series is not lighthearted like FT.Contrary to what people may believe Mashima's strength lies in dark stuff.But if this new manga doesn't attract me i will drop it unlike FT.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
More Natsu and Lucy coming :]



I deleted all FT stuff from my PC yesterday but I guess I can open the door again.
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,448
Reaction score
18,767
Country
United States
Dude better come through on that game. Like seriously we need a legit Fairy Tail game. The series has such a great roster of characters to choose from who have very diverse abilities.

FT anime finally coming back and there's gonna be a sequel adaptation. We getting the Boruto treatment I see (except this could be a promising development). :clap
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Raven will you read his new series?
To be quite honest I lost interest in anime and manga. I don't think that I will easily love his next work and give it the tolerance I gave to fairy tail.
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
I look forward to the news of the departure date of Said Spin Off, even though the translator of the page are one or two Spin Off? It is that it is given to understand that they are 2 but many say that it is one, for that reason I do not know which is the correct one

I imagine that the anime will be for autumn because of the enormous saturation of this year, I would have preferred the summer season for it but I imagine that so many announced animes already caused problems with the schedule.

Hopefully more news will come out and I will look forward to the new manga too, at least we know that
 
Last edited:

susanoo13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
483
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
So i didn't get my rave anime reboot announced yet, well there ia always 2019 for 20 years since it's debut or 2021 for 20 years since the anime began.
 

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,067
Reaction score
3,164
Age
37
Country
United States
Today is a good day
 

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
in September? (hope the animation is good ¬ ¬) I'm waiting for a trailer.
It was cool a spinoff made by Kyouta
 
Last edited:

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
FT anime finally coming back and there's gonna be a sequel adaptation. We getting the Boruto treatment I see (except this could be a promising development). :clap
Well it would make more sense for the sequel to begin where the last chapter ended with the 100 Year Quest because of the way the last chapter ended.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I look forward to the news of the departure date of Said Spin Off, even though the translator of the page are one or two Spin Off? It is that it is given to understand that they are 2 but many say that it is one, for that reason I do not know which is the correct one
Mashima said he’ll create a spin off and a sequel so there’s only one spin off. Also is Mashima’s new manga a sequel to Fairy Tail or something else?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
in September? (hope the animation is good ¬ ¬) I'm waiting for a trailer.
It was cool a spinoff made by Kyouta
The anime will start in October and I hope Kyouta does the writes the spin off.
 
Last edited:

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
Well it make more sense for the sequel to begin where the last chapter ended with the 100 Year Quest because of the way the last chapter ended.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Mashima said he’ll create a spin off and a sequel so there’s only one spin off. Also is Mashima’s new work a sequel to Fairy Tail or is it something else?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The anime will start in October and I hope Kyouta does the writes the spin off.
Ah I confused,
It would be awesome if it was him doing
I don't know what to expect from this sequel...
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ah I confused,
It would be awesome if it was him doing
I don't know what to expect from this sequel...
Well while it would be nice for Mashima to do the sequel I won’t mind if Kyouta does the sequel. Also I wonder what the spin off is going to be about since I don’t know what to expect this spin off more so then the sequel.
 
Last edited:

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yey!!!!!! :squee:squee:squee:squee

Finally the anime, a spin off and new series!!!! :redface
Well there’s not just a spin off but also a sequel to Fairy Tail but otherwise it good to see you happy Reebi.
 

Exorcist1995

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2016
Messages
333
Reaction score
633
Country
United States
So it seems that Mashima didn't learn his lesson.
He could take his time and write something good again, but he prefers quantity over quality as always.
I don't have any hope that his new series will be good
but who cares, people only read this series because of the ships, so he knows how to attract people
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I hope Mashima’s new series is based on Starbiter Satsuki.
 

Unforgettable

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2015
Messages
398
Reaction score
759
Age
36
Country
Abu Dhabi
Wait there will be a spin off and a sequel?


Sequel im thinking the 100 years quest and/or next gen

A spin off could be about anything
 
Top