Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@Cat Sidhe26 I thought the pictures of natsu laxus and gildarts were a part of the sequel?
I guess that they are though I might have thought that those drawings were apart of the spin off by mistake. Also what do you think the plot of the sequel might be?
 

Rax

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2016
Messages
777
Reaction score
1,255
Age
31
Country
Tartaros
Is this the spin off or is this another spin off separate from the previous one announced?
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Is this the spin off or is this another spin off separate from the previous one announced?
It’s the non-sequel spin off which was announced with the sequel.
 

Vizard

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
5,249
Reaction score
22,085
Country
Genosha
Well, we need know more about the author for see other works and we can know his style
The author of spin-off manga "Fairy Tail City Hero" named Andou Ushio.
Andou had one-shot named "Kitan Jojishi Mother Goose featured" published in Jump SQ.Crow in 2015.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
"Here is an image illustration for the other spin-off "Fairy Tail City Hero". Ushio Ando(?) is in charge of the story and drawing this one. It is scheduled to start this fall."
The spin-off "Fairy Tail Sequel" is scheduled to be made public soon.
"Fairy Tail City Hero" in the fall. "FT Anime Final Season" is also in the fall."
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think the FT anime and the spin off are going to be in fall.

The sequel spin off don't have a fixed date yet.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I think the FT anime and the spin off are going to be in fall.

The sequel spin off don't have a fixed date yet.
I think the sequel will be released in July for some reason.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
 

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
4,637
Country
United States
So two different spin offs, one where Mashima will help work on and the other by a different author and drawer?
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,482
Age
34
Country
France
Mashima is not going to draw the 2 spin off, will be made 2 different author.

The rest is mashima who wrote the story, but not him who will draw.

The second mashima will help the story, but not him who will draw
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Mashima is not going to draw the 2 spin off, will be made 2 different author.

The rest is mashima who wrote the story, but not him who will draw.

The second mashima will help the story, but not him who will draw
Pretty much though it seems Mashima won’t be working on the non-sequel spin it while Mashima seems to writing the story/plot for the sequel. Also I wonder what the plot of the sequel will be I mean by the way it was put there it likely going to be a new plot in the sequel with the first arc being about the 100 Year Quest which makes me think those panels with Gildarts and Natsu are apart of a flashback.

So two different spin offs, one where Mashima will help work on and the other by a different author and drawer?
Mashima’s writing the plot/story of the sequel but someone else is working on the non-sequel spin off which does explain why Mashima said he’s only working on 3 projects.
 

Unforgettable

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2015
Messages
398
Reaction score
759
Age
36
Country
Abu Dhabi
I guess that they are though I might have thought that those drawings were apart of the spin off by mistake. Also what do you think the plot of the sequel might be?
100 guest
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




I'm sorry, I said to myself, but it seems like I can not announce what medium I'm posting, when I start from when and what the title is! I'm sorry.

But wait a moment as there is no doubt that it will be open soon ...! !
 

Laboon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Messages
406
Reaction score
1,418
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fairy Tail
Someone will translate?
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
So Cute Rebecca

Another Spin-off manga named "FAIRY TAIL Happy Adventure," draw by mangaka Sakamoto Kenshirou (Buster Keel!)

Was not that Manga practically a copy of Fairy Tail? Well, if he was such a fan of insurance he will do a great job.

Hopefully more artists come to create stories of FT
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Well, Mashima has always known that images of his work are filtered, and he has always asked that they see them, be polite and do not do Spoilers, that is, he has never gone against the groups, he only asks for that consideration for the fans that if wait for the Departure Date of the chapters.
 
Top