- Joined
- Jan 5, 2018
- Messages
- 267
- Reaction score
- 383
- Country
-
I was not expecting this O-O I love this man XDNALU NALU NALU NALU NALU NALU![]()
I was not expecting this O-O I love this man XDNALU NALU NALU NALU NALU NALU![]()
"26/7" That day sounds like Nalu in Japanese, Mashima long ago said it's a nice pun by the funs... It is celebrated every year by the fans not by Mashima tho. He never really did a drawing for that day before or for any other ship.. It's literally the first year to celebrate that day with the fans..I read it’s Nalu day in the comments
Did not he do it for gruvia?"26/7" That day sounds like Nalu in Japanese, Mashima long ago said it's a nice pun by the funs... It is celebrated every year by the fans not by Mashima tho. He never really did a drawing for that day before or for any other ship.. It's literally the first year to celebrate that day with the fans..
*
Mashima's new avatar
![]()
I'm certain that It's the first time he use a hashtag to celebrate a ship date with the fans..Did not he do it for gruvia?
He recently did think for the gruvia week, and has an old one tooI'm certain that It's the first time he use a hashtag to celebrate a ship date with the fans..
The past sketches of ships are drawn random at any day and if it happened to meet any ships date then it's coincidence since they don't have the date written down or the hashtag
idk about thatHe recently did think for the gruvia week, and has an old one too
I love it!!!NALU NALU NALU NALU NALU NALU![]()
I wonder what those two are doing"26/7" That day sounds like Nalu in Japanese, Mashima long ago said it's a nice pun by the funs... It is celebrated every year by the fans not by Mashima tho. He never really did a drawing for that day before or for any other ship.. It's literally the first year to celebrate that day with the fans..
*
Mashima's new avatar
![]()

Atsuo Ueda retweetedI love it!!!

training =DI wonder what those two are doing![]()
I wonder what those two are doing![]()
Which one? Natsu seems to know what he's doing in the avatar onewhy natsu seems so confused, XD.
Will lucy have a little drunk, XD.
Lucy looks more drunk in the avatar one but that could be her "face".Just saw the tweet.Atsuo Ueda retweeted![]()
Ah, so the artist seems to like Nalu. Very interestingJust saw the tweet.
He said, ナツルーかわいい。。。否、かわいすぎる。。。
Which translates to NaLu is cute... No, too cute....
^^

It seems that he is not the only one xDAh, so the artist seems to like Nalu. Very interesting![]()