Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

natsu x777

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2016
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
2,507
Age
31
Country
Colombia
Complementing the art of Atsuo, it is announced that the Fairy Tail 100 years Quest manga will have another reprint, this is the second time it has been done since the first volume's release.

Remember that the first volume left the top 50 of Oricon with 118k copies sold and the second volume will go on sale in March.
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,484
Age
34
Country
France
The return of wrestling, revenge, round 3 XD.

Logically there will be a round 4.


The bets are open to guessed the catch of catch that lucy will do to take the advantage XD.
 
Last edited:

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
on other forum some say a german suplex, XD
Well, they've actually done a lot of grappling moves on each other. Here Natsu is midway into a german suplex on Lucy.
Lucy got Natsu in an armbar
Then Natsu got Lucy in a neck crank
And here they've just devolved into grabbing. I suppose this can be a closed guard, but Lucy's legs aren't locked and Natsu's not even try to posture out of it. So I'm pretty sure this is just an excuse for Lucy to wrap her legs around Natsu, and for Natsu to pull off Lucy's shirt lol. Jiujitsu is love, as they say.

Though like I said, I would want to see Lucy put Natsu into a triangle choke lol. It'd be pretty hot. :P
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,484
Age
34
Country
France
For the triangle, it might look too much like this mashima had already done.

I'll see things like that.

[/ SPOILER]

 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Well, they've actually done a lot of grappling moves on each other. Here Natsu is midway into a german suplex on Lucy.
Lucy got Natsu in an armbar
Then Natsu got Lucy in a neck crank
And here they've just devolved into grabbing. I suppose this can be a closed guard, but Lucy's legs aren't locked and Natsu's not even try to posture out of it. So I'm pretty sure this is just an excuse for Lucy to wrap her legs around Natsu, and for Natsu to pull off Lucy's shirt lol. Jiujitsu is love, as they say.

Though like I said, I would want to see Lucy put Natsu into a triangle choke lol. It'd be pretty hot. :P
I bet they do other forms of wristling ;)
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wow Jacob again. How many times has sensei drawn him? He really likes Jacob.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
来週ドイツのイベント行ってきます。初めて行く国。楽しみです!

Google Translate says he's going to Germany next week.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@syx are you going to be first in line? :D
 
Top