- Joined
- Feb 25, 2019
- Messages
- 2,328
- Reaction score
- 4,540
- Age
- 34
- Country
-
mashima will draw which girl for February 14th. . .
I hope Mashima draws Mira and Juvia.mashima will draw which girl for February 14th. . .
MiraaaaaaI hope Mashima draws Mira and Juvia.
but now that there's Edens Zero, I think the chances are little.............

Heeeeeey. Are you and @Jean Grey conniving?![]()



Last Fairy Tail art he posted was around Christmas/New Year, I think.has the 100YQ mangaka done anything on their twitter?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Surprised this isn't getting more attention. Hiro Mashima is releasing a 20 page bonus chapter in Hero's. The title of the chapter is "Heroines" but it's written as of a pun on his name ヒロインズ, as opposed to the chapter "Heroines" which is simply written in English.