Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

kian

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
617
Reaction score
1,333
Gender
Male
Country
Dragonstone
idk if this is the right place but


the mashima livestream
 

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
4,637
Country
United States
We have to let him know we want a Next Generation story for there to be one? How do everyone feel about that?

I'm surprised he still says Lucy is his fave when it seems like it's between Natsu and Erza lol.
 
Last edited:

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
We have to let him know we want a Next Generation story for there to be one? How do everyone feel about that?

I'm surprised he still says Lucy is his fave when it seems like it's between Natsu and Erza lol.
I'm not interested in the next gen at all








Did you find any interesting questions in the interview
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
average for me. Well I am poor at oral English so I don't know all the questions but the worst question for me was that she is the strongest character in fairy tail? Obliged that he answers acnologia inside
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,481
Age
34
Country
France
Do we ask him on Twitter?
Ask if you want but not sure he answers, XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We have to let him know we want a Next Generation story for there to be one? How do everyone feel about that?

I'm surprised he still says Lucy is his fave when it seems like it's between Natsu and Erza lol.
Lucy his favorite XD, he clearly doesn't show it in 100 quest.

So he had better catch up with the other arcs.

For the next gen, I just want them to be presented, I don't want a long spin off like Boruto.

And as I said before I would like it to be part 2, the 1st on parents before the birth of children.

As an example Nashi asks lucy how natsu made his marriage proposal, and suddenly lucy tells this, then the marriage, the pregnancy, the childbirth and the 1st days with nashi and that includes for the jerza and the gruvia.

I will find it much more interesting to see the slice of life with the parents, rather than directly passed to the children when they are old.

And suddenly the 2nd on the children just presented them and big max they do a mission without having the authorization history to say that the children are as terrible as the parents.

And we end with a family photo with all the members of FT and then a photo of each couple with their children.

And then FT ended for good.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,068
Reaction score
3,165
Age
37
Country
United States
I wanna do the application they have, but can’t get it to work for English
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
If it is, hopefully they do better with the animation. Cause I just can’t with the PowerPoint presentations they made FT into
I'll be honest, I somewhat enjoyed the animation of Alveraz. Now, if it's anything like NNT season 3 then I'll get madO0
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,481
Age
34
Country
France
I'll be honest, I somewhat enjoyed the animation of Alveraz. Now, if it's anything like NNT season 3 then I'll get madO0

Either way, never that again. No debate possible.

FT season 3 is a copy / paste, rushed, without additions or hs.

NNT season 3 copied / pasted, rushed, poorly animated.

For EZ as said I want it to be like for FT season 1 and 2, not a pure copy / paste, additions and HS.

And for the animation I am not on horseback, so the fixed shots do not bother me, without abuse either.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Either way, never that again. No debate possible.

FT season 3 is a copy / paste, rushed, without additions or hs.

NNT season 3 copied / pasted, rushed, poorly animated.

For EZ as said I want it to be like for FT season 1 and 2, not a pure copy / paste, additions and HS.

And for the animation I am not on horseback, so the fixed shots do not bother me, without abuse either.
Wait are we talking writing or purely animation? Because the writing so far in EZ has been great, were talking about animation studios. I want David Animation to do it.
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,481
Age
34
Country
France
Wait are we talking writing or purely animation? Because the writing so far in EZ has been great, were talking about animation studios. I want David Animation to do it.
What do you mean by writing?

As said I don't want EZ to be made like MHA in terms of pure content.

For the animation ok but otherwise no, I don't want a 12/24 episode season that would be very pretty looked ok but with no content, no additions, no pure HS, just an almost copy / paste.

What is a little reproached to MHA, but why its going with him and its not going to spend with EZ?

Simply the theme of their story, MHA takes place in a closed environment, mainly school, while EZ one is a journey in an open world, so its hardly past.

Already in manga for EZ its not happening, there are character teleportation and temporality problems then in anime would be even worse.

Animation should not be done at the expense of content EVER, until a certain point of course.

Its no use doing 300 HS episode as an example if they are horrible watched.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
What do you mean by writing?

As said I don't want EZ to be made like MHA in terms of pure content.

For the animation ok but otherwise no, I don't want a 12/24 episode season that would be very pretty looked ok but with no content, no additions, no pure HS, just an almost copy / paste.

What is a little reproached to MHA, but why its going with him and its not going to spend with EZ?

Simply the theme of their story, MHA takes place in a closed environment, mainly school, while EZ one is a journey in an open world, so its hardly past.

Already in manga for EZ its not happening, there are character teleportation and temporality problems then in anime would be even worse.

Animation should not be done at the expense of content EVER, until a certain point of course.

Its no use doing 300 HS episode as an example if they are horrible watched.
I'm not sure what the overall message of this is but I agree with the bold.
 

Newperson00

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2019
Messages
569
Reaction score
769
Age
56
Country
Denmark
Either way, never that again. No debate possible.

FT season 3 is a copy / paste, rushed, without additions or hs.

NNT season 3 copied / pasted, rushed, poorly animated.

For EZ as said I want it to be like for FT season 1 and 2, not a pure copy / paste, additions and HS.

And for the animation I am not on horseback, so the fixed shots do not bother me, without abuse either.
Final season did add small extend scenes though in ep Sting, the White Shadow Dragon
Erza vs Irene added a scene with Erza using the new armor from Avatar arc for a few seconds and that armor shield scene blocked Irene´s blast

Mira vs Jacob got extended in Ep 39 in Manga it was just a silent oneshot

small added fights between Natsu vs Zeref in Ep 46 before the two charge their fists at each other

The 7 DS vs Acno they addded a extended scenes with Natsu charging in and putting in two more strikes like his leg then his arm again in Ep 49
and Ep 50 in Acno vs the 7 DS fight it was Anime only fight
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,481
Age
34
Country
France
Final season did add small extend scenes though in ep Sting, the White Shadow Dragon
Erza vs Irene added a scene with Erza using the new armor from Avatar arc for a few seconds and that armor shield scene blocked Irene´s blast

Mira vs Jacob got extended in Ep 39 in Manga it was just a silent oneshot

small added fights between Natsu vs Zeref in Ep 46 before the two charge their fists at each other

The 7 DS vs Acno they addded a extended scenes with Natsu charging in and putting in two more strikes like his leg then his arm again in Ep 49
and Ep 50 in Acno vs the 7 DS fight it was Anime only fight
We can also note the scene with lucy F and rogue F at the end of avatar.

These additions were very appreciable and above all necessary.

But for the lengthening of the fights they could and should have done much better than that, it was the 1st fault of this arc and they did not correct it.

But that does not change anything because these (too) small additions, are clearly not enough, to what we expected as additions, lengthening, HS.

So for EZ I don't want that as an addition, that yes + real additions, lengthening the fights, putting on inter-stage, doing HS.

We have plenty to do over 50 episodes just for the sakura cosmos, very easily.

If we have less than 50 episodes to make Sakura, its going to do exactly as for FT season 3, mess, copied / pasted with the strict minimum (or even less) in addition.
 
Top