Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

mars23

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2015
Messages
395
Reaction score
864
Gender
Male
Country
Band of the Hawks 2

google translate
Even you do FT Fan Appreciation planning this year. Magazine released this week Wednesday is the normal operation, but I'll do a two-episode No. 4 continuous one fell swoop from the magazine released next week! Please look forward to because story also move pounding! No. 4 Continuous is once two episodes! ︎
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
HM, I don't quite understand it. Could someone please elaborate?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,071
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
HM, I don't quite understand it. Could someone please elaborate?


I thought somebody posted it somewhere yesterday, anyway here another translation ;)
There will be a "Fairy Tail Fan Gratitude Project" this year as well. Things will run as per normal in this Wednesday’s issue of Weekly Shonen Magazine, but beginning next week, there will be 2 chapters each for 4 consecutive issues of Weekly Shonen Magazine! The story will also get intense, so please look forward to it! There will be 2 chapters each in the next 4 consecutive issues!!

Translation credits from Fairytale trblr
So 4 issues of Weekly Shonen mag with Ft X2 chaps, this guy is definitely a workaholic :teehee
Oh also don't forget there will be Golden week break, probably after next week issue, I guess.


Edit :


Translation credits to Fairy tale trblr

 
Last edited by a moderator:

milek

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
347
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Serbia
Mashima is putting a lot of effort into FT.

I would dare to say that he's more into in then Oda and I love this.

Luckily for us that he's healthy and give us great manga And not only FT.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm both extremely happy and impressed by Hiro's efforts for the coming weeks. I love seeing this passion and drive he has going at the moment, as it shows just how dedicated and enthusiastic he is about getting new material out and making it quality, too. Its a shame more writers don't also do this, as Hiro is setting an amazing example for all writers imo by being this dedicated to his works.
 

DemonKing888

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2013
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
1,152
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mashima is putting a lot of effort into FT.

I would dare to say that he's more into in then Oda and I love this.

Luckily for us that he's healthy and give us great manga And not only FT.
One Piece fans would burn you at the stake for saying that. But yea I agree, I was shocked that both Bleach and One Piece took breaks at the same time, doesn't that affect Weekly Shonen Jump's sells? Even though Oda and Kubo do have valid excuses relating to health.

You see a lot YouTube Manga reviewers trash Hiro Mashima but they fail to understand that he is strongly dedicated to his work, and people honestly do like FairyTail because of that.
 

Kokuryuu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2011
Messages
560
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Female Natsu:
Stalking Flare:
Takoppy:
Loki v.1:
Rave character:


Lisanna:
Raijinshuu Koi Banner:
Wendy & Puppy:
Crayon Happy:
Apple Ichiya:
FT Zombies:
Happy's moves:teehee:
 
Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,071
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
So basically, he said that there's going to be a shocking developpement in the next week 2-chapters, he's looking forward readers' reaction. :^_^


Sorry i'll post this here too :
Here's a nice pic Mashima made for the Secret Witches Exhibition


Source : Here
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kokuryuu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2011
Messages
560
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Erza&Sharky:
Happy&Friends 1~4:



Levy:
Elfman&Evergreen:
Chibi Sting&Rogue:
Mira&Lisanna:
Carla girl form:
Lucy sketch:
Gray&Juvia:3c:

Levy&Gajeel:
Kyoka&SeirahSD:
Cana&Gildadds:
Levy&Gajeel Disco:
Sting&Lamy:
Lucy:
Groke:
Wendy&Carla:
Tanabata Juvia:
Beach Natsu:
Tennis player Erza:
Mira&Gray:
Carla festival:
Wendy Dragon Force:

Natsu, Lucy & Happy:
Mirajane:
Zeref:
Lucy & Happy puff:
Sherria Blendy:
 
Last edited:

Nemispelled

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
2,335
Reaction score
3,740
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mira&Gray:

Honestly, I just had to comment on this for obvious reasons. It's been too long since we actually got an official drawing of those 2 together. Even if there is no ship implications (although a lot of people actually saw it that way), then it is good to see that Mashima still has them in mind. I think it ranked #4th with 2808 RT even though a lot of people didn't want others to Retweet that tweet.
 
Last edited:

Kokuryuu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2011
Messages
560
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Happy&Carla Komainu:
Lucy:
Happy&Friends:
Fake Happy:
Gray:
Gray&Fake Happy:
Angel:
Erza sketch:
Erza swimsuit:
 

milek

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
347
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Serbia
I already said this but Mashima really doing great work. He's putting a lot of effort into FT.
 

Dranzer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
614
Reaction score
486
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I already said this but Mashima really doing great work. He's putting a lot of effort into FT.
Yeah he has been doing really great and I hope he keeps it up!
 

Kokuryuu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2011
Messages
560
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ink Natsu:
Chibi-Wendy:
Brandish:
 

Rarhyx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
333
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
gimme more of that ink style!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
gimme more of that ink style!
I agree, that ink style came out really well. I think he may have used a similar style during a scene in the manga with Gildarts too but I may be wrong.
 

Kokuryuu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2011
Messages
560
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Chibi Gajeevy:
Rogue&Frosch:
Chibi Juvia:
Vampire Natsu(& Bat Happy:)):
 
Top