Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Laxus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2014
Messages
732
Reaction score
2,582
Gender
Male
Country
Dragonstone
I don't know if the translation is correct or not, but for the Mira image Mashima said "Mira, I guess.". He seems to be in a tedious mood?
Is that a bad sign:8C
 

DemonKing888

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2013
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
1,152
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How much does Hiro really like Mira? He does seem to over look her a lot in the story. Even tho she's a fan favorite maybe he's tired of drawing her lol.
 

Fairytailer

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Age
36
Country
Poland
I like the Gray and Wendy pictures *o*
 

Selly

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2016
Messages
79
Reaction score
107
Country
Germany
Then again Mira definitely belongs to the side characters who get the most twitter art to be quite honest. So I don't believe he gets tired of drawing her, don't worry guys.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Mashima-sensei said "ミラさんが描きたくなった" in that Mira doodle. The line means "I want to draw Mira-san".

I hope this is a good sign that he will give us an epic Mira's fight :wtf
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Mashima sensei is so talkative on Twitter today :D

To think that he was planning 10 volumes at the beggining of the series and now he is pass 55 volumes ( not sure about this one:P) and he don't know what future/tomorrow will bring also he looks like to inform that he can't make every fans dreams ( ships :P ) to come true also he ( i will sign under that ) want us ( fans ) to not fight so much about ships even if author is happy of such big interested of fans into ships :P
Hiro also wants us to get along despite our favorite characters/ships he tells that no one like ( Fans/Anime staff ) when they receive Rude or controversal opinions about things they like < in other my words he want us to respect other people favorite character/ships ( i will sign under that as well :P )

That's what my amateur skills allow me to understand ( need to study more :P)
 
Last edited:

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Mashima sensei is so talkative on Twitter today :D

To think that he was planning 10 volumes and now he is pass 55 volumes and he don't know what future/tomorrow will bring also he looks like to inform that he can't make every fans dreams ( ships :P ) to come true also he ( i will sign under that ) want us ( fans ) to not fight so much about ships even if author is happy of such big interested of fans into ships :P
Hiro also wants us to get along despite our favorite characters/ships he tells that no one like ( Fans/Anime staff ) when they receive Rude or controversal opinions about things they like < in other my words he want us to respect other people favorite character/ships ( i will sign under that as well :P )

That's what my amateur skills allow me to understand ( need to study more :P)
@ahmadrizqik what's your take on his tweets fam? This sounds about right just reading it from google translate lol. Aaaaaaand I don't know what I'm talking about :D
 
Last edited:

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,871
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Mashima is getting attacked so bad by his fans because of this stupid interview. I blame Silver & Lucy voice actors because they started a very senstive topic by themselves without taking his permission and what make it more worse the postpone of this interview since tartarous arc ,on the other hand, Crack shippers like lolu gaylu Naza Nawendy and Natrandish(mostly gaylu, yes they are few but annoying as hell) are giving us Nalu fans hard times regardless the haters ofc.

Mashima said he don't like people bashing eachother because of pairings.
Mashima said he don't like people hating on certain character.
Mashima said you can see your fav pairing through out the series. He draw them with convince and clear.
Mashima said everything is subject to change, he don't know what will happen next.

I'm really worried at this point, i decided to drop the manga but i really can't blame Hiro. He don't know what to do, It will better if he just sticked with the pairing he made (Nalu Jerza Gajevy Gruvia) the 4 main. Also a lesson for him to become a better writer.

I'm a victim in this fandom i just want my ship to happen which was hinted so many fucking times before and shipped broadly. Eventually I think Nalu will happen but it be in the very ending or after the ending like a Natsu-Lucy spin off after the series is finished. I'll give Mashima more time to be honest about the ships. Tbh i think i ll drop the manga and try to forget this cancer community(Ft).
 
Last edited:

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
I think not exaggerate anything else, as well as a taste for couples and attack the same, because both are going to extremes, I'm a fan of NaLu but rarely mention the act, being that I like the couple for years and am confident that the author give aunqeu is the end, but if not given and prefer the open end like not bother me, because I know it could be for a reason.

I do not think either that it can blame Aya Hirano and Voiced Silver, if you're going to blame someone blame the person who climbed an incomplete interview and incomplete context, both Aya and the other Voiced spoke of something definitive for series itself, they spoke the arc de Tatars, and that if there were scenes more "Romance" between pairs of Gajeel and Levy and Gray and Juvia, and the reason he gave the author that in this arc not there would be something between Natsu and Lucy because I did not want to mix so many things at once.

So I say, do not blame, it would be the person who climbed incomplete information, to cause something he knew could come crashing if not gave everything correctly. You might even be that it was a malicious way miss.

Now, although we though there are people who buisca siemrpe create conflict and discredit the work, characters and fans, we really can not avoid unfortunately, all the popular series have them, the joke is not to be manipulated by them, but overcome to be able to avoid fall into their tricks
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
@Doughboy Better leave this.

Source: The Fairy's Tales

To prevent the link from being broken, I'll copy the lines. Here are they:
- "No, no, no, it was talk regarding the events happening in the manga back when I was drawing it. I meant “In that part of the story/chapter….“. I don’t know what’s going to happen from now on. I’ve even said that (Fairy Tail) would end in 10 volumes in the past but it’s gone on for 55 volumes"
- "I see requests regarding pairings almost daily. Even authors who don’t use SNS (social networking service) might see it through their FL (edit: fan letters). But authors can’t meet all the demands of the fans. Because we draw with our own convictions. I’m very happy that fans get excited over the pairings, but there isn’t any author who wants to see fans quarreling."
- "Changing the topic a little, it doesn’t matter if people send rude comments about the characters to me, but I think it’s absurd to attack the anime staff and those who like the character. You’ll unintentionally end up damaging the character of your favourite character too; isn’t it sad? Pairings are fun because you can go wild with your imagination. Let’s get along, everyone!"

She (The Fairy's Tales) is pretty credible. You can consult with her, guys ^ ^

Finally, my comments on this whole riot: I think we shouldn't take him too seriously. You guys all know that he is well-known as a "troll-er" but you are still like this? Let us just enjoy the whole story of Fairy Tail. Let us just appreciate Mashima-sensei and his works. The battles, the romance stories, the plot twists. Also, putting blame on and/or attacking anime staff are inappropriate. みんな, 仲良く!!! Let's get along, everyone!!! Peace ^ ^
 
Last edited:

Laxus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2014
Messages
732
Reaction score
2,582
Gender
Male
Country
Dragonstone
Mashima-sensei said "ミラさんが描きたくなった" in that Mira doodle. The line means "I want to draw Mira-san".

I hope this is a good sign that he will give us an epic Mira's fight :wtf
Please be true :oooh
 

Nemispelled

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
2,335
Reaction score
3,740
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You know, in my opinion, here is how the pairings should work.


1.) Everybody is entitled to their opinions. So deal with it.


2.) It's ok to advertise your pairing if you so wish and express your affection for it publicly, but don't stomp on other pairings.

And if you don't know what stomping is, think about what you say. If your words are the words that you would dislike to hear about your own pairing, that means you are stomping... so don't say it...


3.) Pestering / Negative Comments VS. Opinions


Don't pester or make negative comments towards Mashima because you are unsatisfied about how your pairing is going/being treated. There is a difference between calmly exclaiming your opinion and striking Mashima/other fan down because you are pissed.


4.) Follow the PR (Pairing Rule):

Ship what you like, but whatever happens, happens. The rule applies to both sides and all corners of the fanbase (Main Shipper AND Crack Shippers).

In other words, Mashima does what he wants and everybody else deals with it. He might not mind ideas, but remember Rule #3: Negatively Pestering VS. Opinions.


And if you can't deal with it, think of it this way:



Mashima is the mastermind who wrote and created Fairy Tail. If he created a series that you are addicted to / into... Then he must be doing something right. That goes for the shipping to. Whatever he does, it will work out, so chill... It's Mashima's hard work and sweat, not ours...


And if you tell me that you are not into Fairy Tail, then I don't know why you are on a site dedicated to the Fairy Tail Manga... When you can be on million different sites/pages on the Internet besides Fairy Tail.


P.S.: As Mashima said, authors write off of their own perspective. That means that pairings are subjected to change and are not set in stone. In other words, don't start ridiculing or bashing if your pairing does not go as planned.
 

Asorx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,193
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Mashima doesn't only talk about this "interview". In coments on twiter always i see hate for Lucy Juvia Erza and other characters or spaming GRALU NATZA DO NATZA.. I'm not suprise he is mad.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Mashima doesn't only talk about this "interview". In coments on twiter always i see hate for Lucy Juvia Erza and other characters or spaming GRALU NATZA DO NATZA.. I'm not suprise he is mad.
People really do the most, literally they go blind, ignoring his actual
writing just so they can see what they wanna see happen... was never that serious. At the end of the day it's his story and he can do whatever tf he wants. People gotta accept that
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
[Magath per item (VII) readout notice] FT stone age previously drawn on Twitter is interesting, I have a single readout. To enjoy!
Gray, Elsa and when members are also appearing in the readout FT stone age (provisional). I'm usually not raise on Twitter based on original manga, this time taking permission for, toasted on special trailers. Because I want a little excited!
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Hahahaha thanks Mashima.
Lmao one of the reasons why I love Hiro cause he really does see what the regular every day life is for us cause we're all mostly young adults and he probably knows what people go through cause he once was in our shoes.. hope he never changes haha. He already said we'll be getting a new omake next month but he didn't know what it was gonna be about... guess this is our answer
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Lmao one of the reasons why I love Hiro cause he really does see what the regular every day life is for us cause we're all mostly young adults and he probably knows what people go through cause he once was in our shoes.. hope he never changes haha. He already said we'll be getting a new omake next month but he didn't know what it was gonna be about... guess this is our answer
Erza, Gray and the others will also be in it.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
 
Top