Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
What Say Mashima in the Last Tweet?

This is the Message

版権ものの落書きは慎重になるよね。削除依頼だけですめばいいけど、万が一講談社や編集部に迷惑がかかったらと思うとなかなか描けない。ちなみに僕はFTのファンアートは大歓迎ですよ。
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
What Say Mashima in the Last Tweet?

This is the Message
@ahmadrizq will be better able to say this
Something like this
It's graffiti of copyright thing so be careful . I hope it uninhabitable just delete request , not drawn easily and I wish took a nuisance to any chance Kodansha and it's editing unit . By the way, I'm a fan art so welcome to FT.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
What Say Mashima in the Last Tweet?

This is the Message
From What i get Hiro is thinking about posting/doing some Overwatch fanarts but he is not sure because of copyright and that may cause soe problems well... at least i get it that way ( there was two tweets about that if i'm correct and with second one you have better view on that )
 
Last edited:

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
I think Mashima is talking about scrawls, fanarts and copyrights. "It would be good, if it ends up on requests for cancellation. Just in case if it would become a problem for Kodansha or editorial departament, people won't be able to draw it. Btw, I'm always pleased to see FT fanarts".
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Hiro Retweeted this time Video about addon to DOA :D ( Kagura :hearts and the biggest
disappointment is Jellal for me...:whistle)
 
Last edited:

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,448
Reaction score
18,767
Country
United States
Hiro Retweeted this time Video about addon to DOA :D ( Kagura :hearts and the biggest
disappointment is Jellal for me...:whistle)
Should have made Ryu Laxus, Bayman Elfman, Christie Satan Soul or Kyouka, Zack Happy, and Brad Wong Gildarts. Wish this was the 30 costume mash up instead of the 16.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thank you for your thoughts on this week's issue. Is the times coming out scene wanted to draw much more next time.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Thank you for your thoughts on this week's issue. Is the times coming out scene wanted to draw much more next time.
So Hiro wanted to draw more?But there is no confirmation that next chapter will have more pages?By the way is the chapter coming out early as there is a holiday on monday?If so then we can see if Hiro has drawn more pages.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So Hiro wanted to draw more?But there is no confirmation that next chapter will have more pages?By the way is the chapter coming out early as there is a holiday on monday?If so then we can see if Hiro has drawn more pages.
There's a holiday July 18, which is a Monday.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
He just tweeted something about the DvD release getting behind schedule.... let's see....

Is an important announcement about the OAD shonenmagazine.com/special/ftoad/
(http://www.shonenmagazine.com/special/ftoad/ )

OAD with special equipment version we have the release date is shifted due to circumstances. Everyone was looking forward to, really sorry. Please refer to the link of the previous tweet in detail.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
So Hiro wanted to draw more?But there is no confirmation that next chapter will have more pages?By the way is the chapter coming out early as there is a holiday on monday?If so then we can see if Hiro has drawn more pages.
the original tweet: 今週号の感想ありがとうございます。次回はずっと描きたかったシーンが出てくる回です @ahmadrizqik @Linali

from google translate I'm guessing he's saying something like he took his time to draw out a certain scene in the next chapter
 
Last edited:

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
the original tweet: 今週号の感想ありがとうございます。次回はずっと描きたかったシーンが出てくる回です @ahmadrizqik @Linali

from google translate I'm guessing he's saying something like he took his time to draw out a certain scene in the next chapter
Hiro said in next chapter there will be scene(s) he always wanted to draw. I can't say if "scene" is singular or plural, anyway I wonder what will it be?
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Hiro said in next chapter there will be scene(s) he always wanted to draw. I can't say if "scene" is singular or plural, anyway I wonder what will it be?
this sounds lit lol basically confirms that Mavis and Zeref will be in the next chapter now. I know a few scenes I would draw with those two..
 

Verter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
2,467
Reaction score
2,009
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Republic
this sounds lit lol basically confirms that Mavis and Zeref will be in the next chapter now. I know a few scenes I would draw with those two..
Well, they've already kissed each other.. so.. what kind of scene (not NS-17) Mashima may draw ?! )

Personally, I think he meant scene with Erza or connected with her.
 
Top