Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
From google translate: Thank you for your thoughts on this week's issue! Up to 500 talk a little bit more.

not sure but I think he's saying he'll talk about chapter 500 more soon
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,658
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@SirSamuel016 roughly translated that as "Thanks for your thoughts on this weeks chapter! Only a little bit more until 500!" Could be a number thing only but I'm hoping its him hyping up 500
That was a literal translation. "Thanks for your thoughts on this weeks chapter! Only a little bit more until 500 chapters!" is the full thing. I'm sure he is trying to add some more anticipation to it because while it will likely be a pretty big chapter its also a pretty big milestone for the manga.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Lisanna vs Ajeel in chapter 500 incoming :emocat<<< Hope Hiro will deliver :umad

I personally don't expect something really big to happen ( End seal release ) so I might get nice surprise without butthurt :blush
For me FH extracted and Natsu origins only been revealed would be enough :whistlebut as I said END release now would feel anticlimactic for me and forced at that point I would just feel it's so random ( maybe I will change my opinion on Ch.499 )
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
What Say in the Last Tweets and Retweets from Mashima?

『FAIRY TAIL』コラボも開催中です!3日間お楽しみいただくだけで「ルーシィ」をプレゼント。 あの人気キャラクターや「エルザ」の武器を入手できるコラボダンジョンも今だけのチャンスです! #エルクロ #フェアリーテイル

限定グッズの“妖精の贈物(フェアリーギフト)”セットの内容は「複製色紙・クリアファイルバッグ・チケットホルダー」の3点です!限定グッズ付チケットも数量限定の取扱いのため、ご購入はお早めに!http://www.fairytail-10th-genga.com/ #フェアリーテイル原画展

原画展、入プレも企画中。楽しみにしててください!
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
It's about FT exhibition of original images because of 10th anniversary. And about special goods added to the limited edition of tickets - those goods are: reproduction of colour paper (?), clear file bag and ticket holder. There's also something about obtaining "Lucy" (a figurine I guess) or Erza's weapon - I guess fans can buy it in the "guild shop" ;)
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
It's about FT exhibition of original images because of 10th anniversary. And about special goods added to the limited edition of tickets - those goods are: reproduction of colour paper (?), clear file bag and ticket holder. There's also something about obtaining "Lucy" (a figurine I guess) or Erza's weapon - I guess fans can buy it in the "guild shop" ;)

Well English if someone is interested : http://getaroundjapan.jp/ja/node/16421
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
that's weird.. all I see from your spoiler post is the same IMG IMG I see from nalu's post

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
nvm... I can see it fine in chrome.. for some reason, it doesn't show in firefox.
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
that's weird.. all I see from your spoiler post is the same IMG IMG I see from nalu's post

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
nvm... I can see it fine in chrome.. for some reason, it doesn't show in firefox.
I Can't see That in Chrome or Firefox, Is Something New?
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
I Can't see That in Chrome or Firefox, Is Something New?

hmmm. must be something to do with our account settings.. I thought it had something to do with my browser. I checked it in chrome and I could see it, but I didn't login. Now that I'm logged in (using chrome) it's back to the IMG IMG just like before. :headscratch


edit: I can't find any settings that has something to do with it. I have no idea what's wrong. :wall
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
The awkward moment when you like his homie but he's trying to holla at you. Smh
A triangle...there's a first time for everything
 
Top