Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Wouldn't Fairy Tail Zero count as a time arc since Fairy Tail Zero does take place in another era. The only difference is no one travels back in time.
Well I was thinking Fairy Tail Zero being a bit like Haru and Lucia's fathers period. Mavis created Fairy tail which would eventually become Natsu's guild. While Zeref left Mavis heading to Alvarez. Which would later create a war between between the two. While 400 years ago is more like the beginning of everything. When Zeref and Acnologia first fell and Natsu was resurrected. Mavis also was someone added to the story because she was popular. And Zero directly hyped the Alvarez arc without Mavis and Zeref's backstory. While I was looking to a time travel arc to more tie up loose ends with the main cast - Natsu, Zeref, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Wendy, Jellal and some of the newer characters who are really popular Irene's younger self, Brandish, Dimaria. Because Fairy tail Zero didn't change anything in the story. So was more looking toward a conclusion so the story comes full circle from chapter 1.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
A character from the new series Sensei will start?

I wonder.
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
No, is a Design for anew Game from Square I Think
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What a "poppy" photo of Gray :D. (Why is there poo?) No, they all look really nice except for Frosch.
 

Tempus Fugit

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
160
Reaction score
1,406
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Wondrous drawings!
There is nothing like traditional drawing. :hearts
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Juvia is so beautiful, My girl <3
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Juvia looks beautiful in this picture.
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,418
Reaction score
3,480
Age
34
Country
France
"Thank you for impressions on this issue. It is the story that I wanted to draw all the way."


I think he is talking about this chapter.Where Zeref and Mavis finally died.

Oh damn, bad translation for me then.

I liked the story of zeref and maivis, but I thought he was talking about the week this coming.
 
Top