- Joined
- May 7, 2017
- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 48
- Country
-
OMG I love it *.*@Coffee Cat would love the neko versions. Mira looks the cutest.![]()
OMG I love it *.*@Coffee Cat would love the neko versions. Mira looks the cutest.![]()
What much expected? Nalu? THE KISS ? END?![]()
![]()
OH IT BETTER BE I waited forever for this or at least a confession or maybe yea END but to be honest i doubt it but who knows
Sorry but he was referring to the Zervis in 537![]()
OH IT BETTER BE I waited forever for this or at least a confession or maybe yea END but to be honest i doubt it but who knows
. Better to wait for the final chapter 
Oh damn, bad translation for me then.
I liked the story of zeref and maivis, but I thought he was talking about the week this coming.
I think he will James Bond or Macgyver itKill Happy
![]()
Sorry but he was referring to the Zervis in 537. Better to wait for the final chapter
![]()

oh but im hoping we will get some nalu next chapter

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

That is without a doubt mashima's most BEAUTIFUL twitter arts yet




