Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
It's Lisanna bro, wasn't really pretty to begin with.

That Cana sketch looks hot and this Natsu/Lucy one reminds me of the Goofy movie, how everyone is some type of dog lol.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Natsu and Lucy as dogs are really cute. It's dangerous tho, I can see Natsu biting many ppl xD

Cana is so beautiful. It would be better if Gildarts was with her because of the father day.

Lissandra looks great in this picture, I don't think she is ugly. Stop hating on her for no reason.
*

Everytime i read the comment section at Mashima's i always get annoyed. I just hope that i can slap or punch ppl through my screen.
 

75ChaosFlare

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
84
Reaction score
131
Age
31
Country
United States
Seeing animal Natsu and Lucy reminded me back of animal Brandish Hiro previously did. Shame it was only on the side of her in that form, she was so cute.
 
Last edited:

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Photo-book of gravure idols disguised as sexi, cute cats. Why I'm not surprised? Although personally I have no idea, for what Hiro published it on his Twitter. I just hope he doesn't look for inspiration for new fanservis scenes, at least let this final chapters be serious :notrust
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I'm glad Sherria took over Sherry's spot, Sherry was terrible. I've always liked Sherria and her magic. She just disappeared after she got married to Ren.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I also noticed that but I realized that he meant on which chapter he will finish Fairy Tail. I think he wanted to confirm it with his fans on Twitter.
 
Top