Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States


credit this guy

So basically it's an error in the Vol. 62's afterword that spoils the content for the last volume
I wonder what kind error would be in the volume 62 afterword that would spoil whatever is in volume 63? Though if I could guess it would have to do with some kind of extra chapter/omake.
 
Last edited:

Council (^^)/

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
179
Reaction score
121
Age
48
Country
Costa Rica
He certainly could be making more drawings during this time period then. :evil

:emocat:emocat I need more of Lucy in my life. only have reruns, re-reads, the second movie, and the third anime to look forward to..... and these sketchy graffiti. :biblethump
Well, the good Hiro Mashima - sensei never gets tired of drawing, he surely has a big mountain of drawings ready to publish them on his twitter and surely there will be many graffiti of Lucy, so you do not have to worry about that. Although personally I only like the drawings of Erza and Natsu (specifically), and some other characters.:)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


credit this guy

So basically it's an error in the Vol. 62's afterword that spoils the content for the last volume
Great!:cool: what will be the mystery that surrounds the afterword of volume 62?, Maybe have an extra chapter, which reveals the identity of Natsu's girlfriend. :)
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I wonder what kind error would be in the volume 62 afterword that would spoil whatever is in volume 63? Though if I could guess it would have to do with some kind of extra chapter/omake.
Once released we will find out.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Maybe an Omake or Spin Off
I'm leaning towards more spin offs since any omake that comes out will just be extra chapter in volume 63 and be included in a limited edition of volume 63, while any spin offs that come out can be used to tie up loose ends.
Once released we will find out.
True. Though I wish someone would find the volume 62 afterword already.
 
Last edited:

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Meeen! Wendy/Carla/Shelia seem to be hiding from Ichiya before he can turn them into Ichiya zombies. That Laxus drawing is kinda of meh and is that Gray or another character?
 
Last edited:

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Mooooooreeeee! Next time front side please :hurr

Yes, it's Gray, who just started his salesman job. He sells fridges.
Thanks. Gray looks good in a suit though I'm not sure I like Gray's hair like that.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Mooooooreeeee! Next time front side please :hurr

Yes, it's Gray, who just started his salesman job. He sells fridges.
He's too clothed :p The only salarymen I see in FT are Hibiki and Fried. Maybe Loke because his suit wearing skills makes Barney Stinson proud.
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico

What is?
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
It seems it's new trend on Japanese Tweeter. Depends on number of retweets, user will draw/reveal something. Here's Mashima's list:
TL:
1 RT - my work enviroment
4 RT - first character I practised to draw in my life
5 RT - complete set of reference data
8 RT - one small technic I use when I draw
12 RT - I'll do my best drawing erotic picture
What will I do if I get 12 RT...
"This is my working place. Too bad, that the place where keyboard lays is so small, but I got used to it. The paint tool I'm using is SAI"
"First character I practised to draw was Kinnikuman. There are too many of references data to show them all. I always have 3 volumes laying on my desk."
"Small technic would be something like this I think, I've been using such faces, but practically I don't use them anymore. I'll leave erotic pic for another day!"
As for Lucy faces: normal, no idea, no idea, normal 2, dark brown/tanned, yellow, Lucy, Gajeel, Erza.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
That Ichiya picture. :gwah:gwah:gwah


And nice JERZA too
 

Rzerox21xx

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
289
Reaction score
836
Age
42
Country
United States
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Im so Happy this made my week alongside Marvel vs capcom Infinite hahahahaha. I'm glad the erotic pic was just a joke of Ichiya instead of another FT girl in a humilating pose and even the Jerza pic is the erotic pic for realz, HOT DAMN THAT WAS FREAKING WORTH IT, HAHAHAHAHA I thought it was a really good fanart but no its mashima.
 

xXCHILLEYXx

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2016
Messages
235
Reaction score
692
Age
28
Country
Canada
lol it looks like Hiro caved in to the Jerza fans cause he has been on a roll with the jerza pics. Nice artwork as always though, the man is god tier when it comes to art/drawing.
 
Top