Natsu is like Nobita here.Peeking on Lucy(Shizuka) while she is bathing.
But reminds me of the scene from filler episode "Welcome back, Frosch", when he exposed his jewels to Rogue shouting "Fresh!" 

Natsu is like a Boy than search attention fron the girl than He Like... and Happy only fun
Ichiya is the Men
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
I like how Jellal was on top once and missed his chance
Erza is totally the topI like how Jellal was on top once and missed his chance
![]()
And Erza is on top ever since then
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
.... You had one job Jellal

Lucy looks like she knows what's going on. I think he is trying to be a prankster more than a pervert but Lucy is thinking," check me outNatsu is like a Boy than search attention fron the girl than He Like... and Happy only fun
Ichiya is the Men
And Erza is raped Jerall XD
"
Randomly browsing here again after a while and discover this gem
Looks more like Natsu is putting bug into Lucy's bathtub.Natsu is like a Boy than search attention fron the girl than He Like... and Happy only fun
Ichiya is the Men
And Erza is raped Jerall XD
I wish Mashima would make a ****** I mean he has the talent to make a ******.Why doesn't Hiro make a ****** already? I honestly think he would be great at that and he seems to love drawing his characters in lewd situations.
He may not is unlikely seeing as there are high schooler who read his manga. Also ****** is pretty censored in published Japan. Although, he got away with tenticle porn with Larcade and Yukino.Looks more like Natsu is putting bug into Lucy's bathtub.
I wish Mashima would make a ****** I mean he has the talent to make a ******.
Senien or Josei with softcore would be good for him but who wouldn't want to see him doing hardcore ******? 

They're looking for a name for new mascot character Mashima created. Participants in this "contest" may win colorful paper wtih handwritten autograph (Mashima's I guess) in lottery.
That new mascot character is so cute and the new mascot character kinda looks like Happy. Also is this new mascot character the new mascot for Mashima's new series or not?They're looking for a name for new mascot character Mashima created. Participants in this "contest" may win colorful paper wtih handwritten autograph (Mashima's I guess) in lottery.
No idea, nothing about Mashima's new series was said in this tweet. For me it's just pink Happy with long ears. At least he's finally wearing somethingThat new mascot character is so cute and the new mascot character kinda looks like Happy. Also is this new mascot character the new mascot for Mashima's new series or not?

The man needs a break and some relaxation after 11 years in a weekly series.No idea, nothing about Mashima's new series was said in this tweet. For me it's just pink Happy with long ears. At least he's finally wearing something![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---