Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,418
Reaction score
3,480
Age
34
Country
France
In fact, Mashima never denied the pair of Mira and Laxus, Lucy was the one that discarded it by the resemblance of Both, but it really left open the possibility since Laxus had many rumors with respect to its relation with Mirajane, Lisanna and Cana, no it would be surprising if a similar image of Lisanna and one of Cana appeared, since they were, after all, like the possible couple of Laxus.



Because what you say? If he put Men in Bad Ass pose would be exactly the same.

That is to complain for complaining, for a woman to model or to be Sexy, or to be considered sexy and to prove it does not make her a whore or a bitch, in fact, to say words like that is even more sexist and discriminating, FT carry the biggest argument weight and that the Magazine largely works in sexy areas.

You could talk about being just "Pieces of flesh" if the female characters did nothing, but nothing at all.

I do not understand that mania to complain about everything or accuse everything of sexist and misogynistic just because there is some sexy image, especially of characters who are Models.

Yes I agree, but you understood the idea I meant? no ?

As much lisanna may be although the couple died long ago XD but the laxus / cana nobody knows or goes out.

Cana "" had to end with bachhus, everyone said it was created for that XD.


For her I agree as much brandish has the "rigor" "" but for mira there is nothing, she just in her bed, she does nothing "sexy".

And yes if it was a guy in a pose would be the same
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
New Expo from Mashima

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As much lisanna may be although the couple died long ago XD but the laxus / cana nobody knows or goes out.

Cana "" had to end with bachhus, everyone said it was created for that XD.
The thing is that the possibility remained there intrinsic

but for mira there is nothing, she just in her bed, she does nothing "sexy".
For many here, any image of a girl is already something sexy

And yes if it was a guy in a pose would be the same

The problem is that I do not see anyone complaining about that when they are men ... it seems that there is more tolerance to Homo Erotism than to normal Erotism.
 

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,067
Reaction score
3,164
Age
37
Country
United States
That would be Baby Beel
At the same time I think allot of people who ship him with Cana do so more for their kids. Any kid of Laxus is gunna be crazy powerful, but I've seen allot of arguments for His son (Gildarts grandson) and what he could accomplish with either of the family magics and level of power he would have.
 

sardinestunasalmon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2016
Messages
325
Reaction score
558
Age
33
Country
Philippines
At the same time I think allot of people who ship him with Cana do so more for their kids. Any kid of Laxus is gunna be crazy powerful, but I've seen allot of arguments for His son (Gildarts grandson) and what he could accomplish with either of the family magics and level of power he would have.
But Cana is fodder. There's no guarantee that Gildarts's power would manifest in his grandchild when it didn't even manifested in her own daughter.

Laxus x Mira however, both parents are S-class. The child can have the power of a dragon or demon or maybe a hybrid of both.

Actually Laxus x Mira child may just be the real END.
 

Invel > Zeref

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 21, 2017
Messages
478
Reaction score
711
Age
29
Country
United States
But Cana is fodder. There's no guarantee that Gildarts's power would manifest in his grandchild when it didn't even manifested in her own daughter.
Cana may be fodder, but don't forget that she possesses extremely high amounts of latent magic power as stated by Mavis. With Laxus' blood, a child would probably be able to tap into that. Plus there is no guarantee that dragon or demon power is genetic.
 

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,067
Reaction score
3,164
Age
37
Country
United States
I wish he would start doing sketches of them as adults though
 

sardinestunasalmon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2016
Messages
325
Reaction score
558
Age
33
Country
Philippines
Cana may be fodder, but don't forget that she possesses extremely high amounts of latent magic power as stated by Mavis. With Laxus' blood, a child would probably be able to tap into that. Plus there is no guarantee that dragon or demon power is genetic.
Lol I know. I'm just following Naruto logic when it comes to children of the main characters.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Cana may be fodder, but don't forget that she possesses extremely high amounts of latent magic power as stated by Mavis. With Laxus' blood, a child would probably be able to tap into that. Plus there is no guarantee that dragon or demon power is genetic.
Laxus had a weak body and got strong from the lacrima. The same was used for DS powers. I don't mean to crap on Laxus but I think if he had children they would be strong on their own accord just like Layla had a weak body but Lucy ended up being strong. I think Mashima didn't want genetics to be the main factor in power levels but more heart and will. There is some passing of the torch but it's the user who wields that makes them strong.
 

Rzerox21xx

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
289
Reaction score
836
Age
42
Country
United States
担当と新作の打ち合わせなどしながら飯食ってきました。新作の打ち合わせをもっとやりたいんだけどFT案件がまだまだたくさんあってですね...。

Translated from Japanese by Bing


While meetings with the representative and the new food has been eaten. I want more new arrangements but I'm still a lot there was FT opportunities.



any idea what it means
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
担当と新作の打ち合わせなどしながら飯食ってきました。新作の打ち合わせをもっとやりたいんだけどFT案件がまだまだたくさんあってですね...。

Translated from Japanese by Bing


While meetings with the representative and the new food has been eaten. I want more new arrangements but I'm still a lot there was FT opportunities.



any idea what it means
Trollshima is dick teasing a sequel
 

Erza Belserion

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 6, 2016
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Country
Alvarez Empire
担当と新作の打ち合わせなどしながら飯食ってきました。新作の打ち合わせをもっとやりたいんだけどFT案件がまだまだたくさんあってですね...。

Translated from Japanese by Bing


While meetings with the representative and the new food has been eaten. I want more new arrangements but I'm still a lot there was FT opportunities.



any idea what it means
So he is going to continue ft manga or what ?!
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Google translate: "I have eaten while chatting with a charge and discussing a new work. I'd like to make more arrangements for new works, but there are still many FT deals ...."

I think he's just commenting on the upcoming FT projects he already said were in motion
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Maybe he is talking about the new Anime season.
 

SleipnirX

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 7, 2017
Messages
397
Reaction score
661
Age
31
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe he is talking about the new Anime season.
If that’s the case, with what he (potentially) says about ‘opportunities’ maybe we will see a significantly re-worked final arc?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
If that’s the case, with what he (potentially) says about ‘opportunities’ maybe we will see a significantly re-worked final arc?
Maybe.Maybe Let's see what he does.
 
Top