Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It must be :

Jubia here is the bath of the men here nothing to do there, jubia weeps and suddenly gray tell him that it does not bother him that it is, but it freezes it before which it jumps on it.

Something like XD.

So all couples were entitled to their moment, the loop is looped XD.

I'm just saying that for his next manga, make a mix between FT and rave.

It keeps the appearance, bright, the funny moment of the two, but adds really dark moments, but without falling into the breast.

Because it's not his style the pure seinen.

After taking consciousness that certain thing, risk of remained, the fan service or the fact that it does not kill or few characters, the force of the feelings and others.

Because mashima does not like killing his characters, they love them too much for that.

Rave was successful, FT was more successful than rave, to see if his next manga will be more successful than FT.
After reading with you wrote I think more of Gray accidentally wandered walked in the girls side of the hot springs and the reason why Gray made Juvia cry is because Gray told her he was going over to the guys side of the hot springs. To be honest I like a dark manga as long as there's some kind humor to balance out the dark elements in that said manga.
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,418
Reaction score
3,480
Age
34
Country
France
OLA OLA mashima has fun XD, he wanted to remix natsu and lucy with the chain, but here with a ribbon and tied levy.

And it was gone for XD, levy was ready to go for a ride but gajeel prefers to redo his ribbon in his hair.

Gajeel a man a real one.
 

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
So cute :hearts
I wonder if it's over or he will post more?
 

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
I guess Levy likes getting kinky with Gajeel. Also Levy’s new ribbon is so cute.


I think so unless Mashima wants to post something about Wendy.
I don't know what kind of comic he would do with Wendy
 

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
Looks like Mashima put a lot of effort to make all fans happy. I really respect that but i'm also having negative impressions about some of those drawings.
like what?
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I don't know what kind of comic he would do with Wendy
Somehow I don’t want to know.

Looks like Mashima put a lot of effort to make all fans happy. I really respect that but i'm also having negative impressions about some of those drawings.
What kind of negative impressions are you getting from those drawings?
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
I don't know what kind of comic he would do with Wendy
something worrying given the picture that he drew with Wendy holding the fish..... was just wrong.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Looks like Mashima put a lot of effort to make all fans happy. I really respect that but i'm also having negative impressions about some of those drawings.
because he's continuing to mock shippers?
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
something worrying given the picture that he drew with Wendy holding the fish..... was just wrong.
Yeah that's why I don't want to know what kind of drawing Hiro is going to do for because he's probably going to draw Wendy in a very sexual way.
 

Libarian

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2012
Messages
208
Reaction score
139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I've been thinking of the fish drawing I think it is actually her teasing carla about giving it it to happy since the all the drawing seem to play in eventually even the gajeel and grey playing into the erza comic I think that wendy teasing her friend into giving it to happy who ends up being asleep would fit
 

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
Yeah that's why I don't want to know what kind of drawing Hiro is going to do for because he's probably going to draw Wendy in a very sexual way.
I really doubt that he make a comic with that sense of Wendy, I think he wouldn't go that far ... I hope
Wendy's face looked strange ... but I think Hirto did not tie it up with that intention when he drew it with that expression, probably we're seeing the wickedness ... even coming from Hiro (ignore the errors)
 
Last edited:

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
Yeah that's why I don't want to know what kind of drawing Hiro is going to do for because he's probably going to draw Wendy in a very sexual way.
actually i'd kinda hope and find it funny that it's Wendy making accidental lude motions and after told so she hides under her bed feeling naught but shame.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
because he's continuing to mock shippers?
that, and the fact she only cares for nalu...

I really doubt that he make a comic with that sense of Wendy, I think he wouldn't go that far ... I hope
Wendy's face looked strange ... but I think Hirto did not tie it up with that intention when he drew it with that expression, probably we're seeing the wickedness ... even coming from Hiro (ignore the errors)
Wendy is adorable. You guys are weird lol.
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
that, and the fact she only cares for nalu...



Wendy is adorable. You guys are weird lol.
have you seen some of the shit he's drawn? Also the way he draws wendy can come off as rather inappropriate.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Why the hell do people think that photo of Wendy is perverted? Her face is weird but she looks like she is going to eat that fish whole, which is funny because it’s mostly her size. To think that’s sexual with a 13 year old character is perverted not the image itself.
 
Top