Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
I think they are taking a lot for granted, considering that there really have not been told ages of Layla to Die or Anna to travel, remember that Anna came from a very old time and Layla being a generation before Lucy, we can not assume that they they were over 30 years old

Look at them well, Anna when she appeared does not seem older than 20, Layla as much as you see that when she died she must have been a little older than her daughter was (and no, let's not get into the moralistic issue, Layla may have had Lucy at an early age).

I do not think Anna has more than 38, just look at her body, a woman of 50 would not be so firm, she still think that she should be able to have offspring, just as we do not know if Anna is Lucy's ancestor by direct way or indirectly, that is, she could be the sister of Lucy's great-great-great-grandmother, not necessarily being Lucy's great-great-grandmother, even if it was, remember that she lived in a time when the Dragon War was, so We do not know if she would be a widow or that she sacrificed herself so that the plan could be carried out, so we can not really suppose what happened to her.

So many theories we can draw, but we can not take everything for granted.

Yes, good theories of many.
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,482
Age
34
Country
France
We know the age of layla she was 29 when she died and she is young she is lucy's perfect clone with 12 years older XD (well rather the reverse XD).

Anna when she arrived did not look younger or older so she must have been the same age as layla is 29-30 years old.

So after we come back to my calculation.

At least she had like layla 29-30 years old when she arrived in 777.

Suddenly 30 + 14 (the 7 years after their arrival + 7 years of disparity on tenro) it is 44 + 1 (the year of training) = 45 + 1 (the year after the war) = 46 years.

So she's approaching her 50s, so just to have XD kids.

We see what is older her skin starts to wrinkle a little so yes she must be between 40-50 years old.

But if mashima we do a wedding pictures with anna and ichiya will be very funny XD.
In any case we know what Lucy will look like when she is 30 years old and 40-50 years old.

And her will remain a very beautiful woman.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
He also posted this



@Linali can you translate what Mashima said here.

Seems like it is a screenshot of his Mobile phone.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
He also posted this



@Linali can you translate what Mashima said here.

Seems like it is a screenshot of his Mobile phone.
Is sensei currently in Paris? If so it just shows the time difference between his place and every city in the world. His current time is 9.05. Paris is UTC+1. The first city is Tokyo, 17.05 (UTC+9). Next is New York, Paris, Barcelona, Taipei, Wellington, San Diego.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Is sensei currently in Paris? If so it just shows the time difference between his place and every city in the world. His current time is 9.05. Paris is UTC+1. The first city is Tokyo, 17.05 (UTC+9). Next is New York, Paris, Barcelona, Taipei, Wellington, San Diego.
Is he on a world tour of something?
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
He also posted this



@Linali can you translate what Mashima said here.

Seems like it is a screenshot of his Mobile phone.
Is sensei currently in Paris? If so it just shows the time difference between his place and every city in the world. His current time is 9.05. Paris is UTC+1. The first city is Tokyo, 17.05 (UTC+9). Next is New York, Paris, Barcelona, Taipei, Wellington, San Diego.
This is what Mashima wrote in this tweet:
"I register a time of every country I visited so far". And yes, he is in France right now :) He also said, that it's fifth time he came to France, yet he got lost on the airport :XD
Btw, Mashima warned on his Twitter, that he doesn't have Instagram or Facebook account, so if anyone found "his" account there, they're certainly fake.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
no hes a guest for Angouleme International Comic Festival that starts tomorrow (jan 25th-28th) Urasawa will be there too.
http://www.bdangouleme.com/
What Urasawa-The God of Mangakas,the man who changed the modern manga is also there.Man i wish I could have gone there and met him
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
What Urasawa-The God of Mangakas,the man who changed the modern manga is also there.Man i wish I could have gone there and met him
Well he (mashima) s one of the hundreds guests he will sign some autograps and stuff , its not a manga event but an all kind of comics mostly focused on franco-belgian (sadly mangas are still looked down on here) : http://www.bdangoulemepro.com/page-professionnels,auteurs-2018,4.html

http://www.bdangoulemepro.com/popup.php?action=pro_popup_exposants&id_exposant=10124&id_auteur=1737

if anyone interested in getting Mashima autographs here s the schedule Im not sure Urasawa will get any autograph sessions):

Horaires de dédicaces

Hiro Mashima dédicacera le jeudi 25 janvier (de 15 h à 17 h) et le samedi 27 janvier (de 14 h 30 à 16 h) sur le stand Pika Édition (stand FL6 - Bulle manga, rue des Frères Lumière), vous pourrez obtenir une dédicace de Hiro Mashima sur présentation d’un ticket de dédicace.

Les tickets de dédicace sont à retirer, le jour même de la dédicace à partir de 10h, sur le stand Pika Édition (stand FL6 - Bulle manga, rue des Frères Lumière), sur simple demande, sans condition d’achat, et dans les limites suivantes : 60 tickets disponibles pour la séance du jeudi 25 janvier de 15 h à 17 h et 45 tickets disponibles pour la séance du samedi 27 janvier de 14 h 30 à 16 h.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well he (mashima) s one of the hundreds guests he will sign some autograps and stuff , its not a manga event but an all kind of comics mostly focused on franco-belgian (sadly mangas are still looked down on here) : http://www.bdangoulemepro.com/page-professionnels,auteurs-2018,4.html

http://www.bdangoulemepro.com/popup.php?action=pro_popup_exposants&id_exposant=10124&id_auteur=1737

if anyone interested in getting Mashima autographs here s the schedule Im not sure Urasawa will get any autograph sessions):
Wow Hiro and Urasawa in the same place.

I had once a dream that Hiro and Urasawa collaborating a manga together like in Master Keaton.A villain like Johan+A magic setting+Awesome plot.

I wish too much.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well he (mashima) s one of the hundreds guests he will sign some autograps and stuff , its not a manga event but an all kind of comics mostly focused on franco-belgian (sadly mangas are still looked down on here) : http://www.bdangoulemepro.com/page-professionnels,auteurs-2018,4.html

http://www.bdangoulemepro.com/popup.php?action=pro_popup_exposants&id_exposant=10124&id_auteur=1737

if anyone interested in getting Mashima autographs here s the schedule Im not sure Urasawa will get any autograph sessions):
Kind of sad it’s not a manga event but I wonder what kind of drawings Mashima will draw will his autographs this time. Also I wonder what other stuff Mashima is going to do while he’s in France?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wow Hiro and Urasawa in the same place.

I had once a dream that Hiro and Urasawa collaborating a manga together like in Master Keaton.A villain like Johan+A magic setting+Awesome plot.

I wish too much.
Even though I haven’t read Monster yet or what ever manga your talking about that sounds awesome. Also I just finished rereading Pandora Hearts today do I can I can read Vinland Saga or Monster. But all I have to say is Jun-Sensei did Gilbert and Vincent relationship as brothers better the Mashima did Natsu and Zeref’s relationship as brothers.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Kind of sad it’s not a manga event but I wonder what kind of drawings Mashima will draw will his autographs this time. Also I wonder what other stuff Mashima is going to do while he’s in France?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Even though I haven’t read Monster yet or what ever manga your talking about that sounds awesome. Also I just finished rereading Pandora Hearts today do I can I can read Vinland Saga or Monster. But all I have to say is Jun-Sensei did Gilbert and Vincent relationship as brothers better the Mashima did Natsu and Zeref’s relationship as brothers.
You should start Monster.Vinland saga loses it's path in the middle(still good).But monster,it's masterpiece by Urasawa.It's villain is the best in manga history.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You should start Monster.Vinland saga loses it's path in the middle(still good).But monster,it's masterpiece by Urasawa.It's villain is the best in manga history.
I’ll start Monster after I buy the volumes so don’t worry I’ll read Monster since I need a new manga to read now since I finished Pandora Hearts.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I’ll start Monster after I buy the volumes so don’t worry I’ll read Monster since I need a new manga to read now since I finished Pandora Hearts.
Well i read it online.But if you want buy it.

That's even better.
 
Last edited:

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Horaires de dédicaces

Hiro Mashima dédicacera le jeudi 25 janvier (de 15 h à 17 h) et le samedi 27 janvier (de 14 h 30 à 16 h) sur le stand Pika Édition (stand FL6 - Bulle manga, rue des Frères Lumière), vous pourrez obtenir une dédicace de Hiro Mashima sur présentation d’un ticket de dédicace.

Les tickets de dédicace sont à retirer, le jour même de la dédicace à partir de 10h, sur le stand Pika Édition (stand FL6 - Bulle manga, rue des Frères Lumière), sur simple demande, sans condition d’achat, et dans les limites suivantes : 60 tickets disponibles pour la séance du jeudi 25 janvier de 15 h à 17 h et 45 tickets disponibles pour la séance du samedi 27 janvier de 14 h 30 à 16 h.
Pour des anglophones :p


He will be at the Pika Édition (publisher in France) stand signing on 25 Jan and the 27th. You can obtain a signature with a signing ticket.

Signing tickets are to be retaken? same day of signing starts 10:00 at the Pika stand. Limited tickets by request and not for sale 60 for 25 jan at 15:00-19 and 45 on Sat 14:30-16.
 

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,068
Reaction score
3,167
Age
37
Country
United States
I saw that statue on FB, I’m slick already tryina plan how to get it. Does it say the cost.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I saw that statue on FB, I’m slick already tryina plan how to get it. Does it say the cost.
1 000 000 000 000€

It may not be for sale.
 
Top