- Joined
- Sep 12, 2015
- Messages
- 7,294
- Reaction score
- 16,204
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Well maybe Brandish is the one ruling Alvarez now and summons Team Natsu to Alvarez to help her with something.Brandish.
Well maybe Brandish is the one ruling Alvarez now and summons Team Natsu to Alvarez to help her with something.Brandish.
why would she rule it if dimaria is more powerful then her?Well maybe Brandish is the one ruling Alvarez now and summons Team Natsu to Alvarez to help her with something.
Well I don't Dimaria being more powerful then Brandish has anything to do with it, I think it has more to do with Dimaria's relationship with Brandish. Which I'm sure Dimaria has no problem being Brandish's servant or right hand woman seeing that Dimaria had no problem with Brandish shrinking her.why would she rule it if dimaria is more powerful then her?
Having more power does not imply that you are a better ruler.why would she rule it if dimaria is more powerful then her?
Actually Yajeel or Invel is best suited to rule the Alvarez Empire.Having more power does not imply that you are a better ruler.
The ability to govern comes from different aspects, therefore, I imagine that it is more feasible for you to be Brandish the one in charge of the Government of the Empire than Dimaria.
Well I guess we'll wait until the anime comes back to see if Brandish, Yajeel, or Invel are ruiling Alvarez.Actually Yajeel or Invel is best suited to rule the Alvarez Empire.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well if Brandish isn't ruling Alvarez then Alvarez won't get any focus in the spin off which makes sense seeing that Alvarez was the focus of the last arc.Brandish.
Mashima and Morikawa are special judges for 100th edition of Rookie of the Year Award.Mashima Twitter message: 第100回新人賞の締め切りまであと少しですね。今回の特別審査員は森川先生と僕です。新人の皆さん熱い作品待ってます!
Google trans: It is a little later than the deadline for the 100th Newcomer Award. This special judge is Professor Morikawa and I. All newcomers are waiting for hot works!
I really don't like google translate.
Thank you, glad that some people will be able to know this.Mashima and Morikawa are special judges for 100th edition of Rookie of the Year Award.
Didn't he win that award 20 years ago? Or was that something else?Mashima and Morikawa are special judges for 100th edition of Rookie of the Year Award.
So did Juvia make herself and Gray as cake pops or lollipops?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Natsu will be giving something Anna (happy will be mocking lucy in the background), Gray will leave Ur's favorite sweet on her grave, Lyon will try giving some to Meredy and she'll ask who he is, the reincarnation of Zeref will give reincarnated Mavis sweets, Leo will give sweet to nearly a dozen different women. Laxus will give some to a woman We don't see.So did Juvia make herself and Gray as cake pops or lollipops?
I just remembered that White Day is tomorrow so besides Laxus who does everyone think that Mashima will draw for White Day this year?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well to be honest Mashima will draw someone giving someone Mira chocolate since Mashima draw Mira on Valentine's Day.Natsu will be giving something Anna (happy will be mocking lucy in the background), Gray will leave Ur's favorite sweet on her grave, Lyon will try giving some to Meredy and she'll ask who he is, the reincarnation of Zeref will give reincarnated Mavis sweets, Leo will give sweet to nearly a dozen different women. Laxus will give some to a woman We don't see.
it's usually randomWell to be honest Mashima will draw someone giving someone Mira chocolate since Mashima draw Mira on Valentine's Day.
That's true though there are a couple of times that those drawings aren't random. But besides that I am curious to see who Mashima draws tomorrow.it's usually random
I guess from that time he drew erza? and that time he drew zeref and mavis (but that account?) anyway, I hope it's not repeated againThat's true though there are a couple of times that those drawings aren't random. But besides that I am curious to see who Mashima draws tomorrow.
He won 60th edition from what I found.Didn't he win that award 20 years ago? Or was that something else?